Mortal Families

3 Weeks later Percy POV

3 weeks had passed since the announcement that our mortal families coming to camp. Artemis and I have not made any attempt at peace and neither of our groups had either. I decided to give the Seven another chance, but I made it clear to Annabeth that we won't ever get back together. We were all waiting outside of a mall for the mortal families to arrive due to the fact that we will be taking them by bus to camp. Hera thought it best if Artemis tags along taking two of her huntresses (Thalia and Phoebe) while I brought my Lt. Nero and my oldest recruit who survived Altair. 

I saw the first car pull up and out came Fredrick Chase,his wife Helen, and her twin brother Bobby and Matthew. Soon more cars pulled into the parking lot with some demigods going to greet their family while others stayed behind. Not that I blame them, as some don't have a strong much less good relationship with their families.  I was interrupted from my thoughts (seriously what is it with people not letting me think) by a very familiar voice. Someone who I most likely never forgive. "PERCY!!" Mo-I mean Sally said. Turning to her direction I gave her a forced smile "hey Mom". "Percy I missed you,how have you been" Sally said giving me a hug. I pulled away making her confused and a bit hurt but payed no mind as I saw who she brought. Behind her and Paul was my ex-stepdads parents Henry and Lola and their two other kids Marin and Steven. Marin was accompanied by her husband Dave and their 3 kids: Joel the oldest,their middle child Gracie and their youngest Ryan. Steven came with his wife Kirsten and their two children Ben and Andrew who are twins. "Great she brought the whole family here" I thought sarcastically.  

Quick backstory on my ex step family. None of them like me and I don't like them. "Percy so good to see you again" Lola said, but I could tell it was forced. Hey I'm the God of Emotions I can tell these kinds of things. I just nodded. Noticing that everyone was here and were boarding their respective buses. I motioned them to follow me. One thing I made sure to do was hide my appearance from them until I got to camp. Heading into bus 1 I saw that Artemis,Thalia and Phoebe were already there. Thalia noticed my big ex family and went to comment but one look by me told her that if she comments anything she will die. She closed her mouth. My mom and her family sat down in the front of the bus no doubt wanting to question me. I decided I would ignore them. Turning on the buses engine I moved out. Artemis meanwhile decided to start the minor introductions. 

"Hello, my name is Artemis the Goddess of the Moon,Hunt,Virginity,and Children. And yes I am a goddess" Artemis said giving a young man a look that told him not to question her. "While I can't give to much away, we are taking you to a place that is the only safe place for your children" Artemis continued. Paul's family looked confused at everything but wisely kept quiet and waited on the questions for when we get to camp. "I can answer a few questions now before my companions take over". 

A mortal raised her hand. Artemis motioned her to ask away "What is our drivers name and is he single?". The question got a raised eyebrow from Artemis and snickers from Phoebe and Thalia. Altair was about to shoot the girl in the head when I intervened "Altair, you may not kill the girl even if her IQ is lower than Aether's when he is playing flappy bird". Altair was going to give one of his retorts when I gave him my wolf stare. He shivered. "To answer you question miss my name is Percy Jackson but I want you to call me Perseus and no I am not single" I said to her. I got a raised eyebrow from Sally and Paul but payed no mind to. Another mortal raised their hand this time it was a parent. 

"Who are these people with you and why can't we see the boys faces". "These are my hunters Thalia being my Lt. and Phoebe. As for them" Artemis paused not knowing what to say. She was saved by Nero. "We are Perseus's friends and the reason why you can't see our faces is because we are not allowed to show people our faces in public". The mortal nodded, understanding.