Chapter Six

I danced in the mirror in my little maid outfit as I waited for Alysia to put the finishing touches on her Pocahontas costume. It left very little to the imagination, just the way I wanted. Ruffled panties was the only thing covering my ass, I knew I was going to freeze trying to make it from the dorm to the car. Light blush and silver eye shadow and clear lip gloss decorated my face. Two Chains drowned out our breathing. I was two drinks in and ready to party. Alysia was slower than a snail. She was already dressed, hair and make- up was already done; she was just putting things in her purse. I went over to the ipod homing dock and turned the music off.

“Aight now Alysia, come on.”
    “Aight, aight, I’m ready. Get yo shit and come on.” She said. I grabbed my smoke grey pea coat and followed her out of the door. 

“I might be leaving with Desmond’s friend Xavier tonight,” I smiled. She looked over at me with a smirk on her face as we walked down the hall.

“Aight, have fun with that one.”

“You fucked him before,”

“Oh girl no. He’s cool. And I don’t say that about many of Dez’s brothers.” I nodded my head as I walked into the Halloween night ready to see what gools and goblins were lurking at the Halloween party. 

I was on my third cup and there was still no Xavier around. Alysia had left me thirty minutes of us being in the party. I didn’t plan on leaving the party until it was damn near over. Whenever I had to pay just to get in a place, I was going to get my monies worth. 

I grinded my ass on the nigga that was behind me as he rubbed his hand up my thighs. I was thankful that it was dark and crowded with people. His hand slipped in between my thighs and grazed the wetness of my honey pot. 

“Damn girl, you wet as shit,” I smirked. “Let me take you upstairs and fix that for you,” That was all I needed to hear before I took to the upstairs bathroom and let him suck on my pink pearl. 

My cheeks flushed with red as I walked right into Xavier as I came out the bathroom. Dude that had just got finished pleasing the lips below was standing behind me. Xavier looked behind me at the guy with his eyebrow raised until the guy squeezed pass me and back down the steps. 

“Hey Xavier, you just got here?” I smiled.

“Nah, I been here for a few hours. You ready to head out?”

“Not really,” I told him truthfully.

“Well, I’m bout to head out. Get me some shit from Ihop then take my ass home.” I bit my lip. I didn’t want to seem so eager to go with him, but I did what to sit with him. 

“Well if you headin out I’ll roll; as long as you’ll take me home.”

“Aight, but you gotta chill with me at Ihop for a minute.” I shrugged.

“Oh, and you ain’t have to look at him like that. I ain’t fuck him, he just ate it.” I told him before leading the way down the stairs and out the party.