CHAP 22: the day

Jisoo entered the field with her horse Jini which gained a few attention from horse lovers and not just her but most of them also got rarest breed like her. Her horse among the rarest breed in the world mainly got called golden horse. It is The Golden Akhal Teke breed. This horse is beautiful enough to be a bronzed statue! With an unbelievably shiny coat that appears to be metallic in the sun, the Akhal Teke is the national emblem of the country of Turkmenistan. Not surprisingly, it's known as the golden horse! (LOVE AND PRESERVE ALL THE HORSES)

 Not surprisingly, it's known as the golden horse! (LOVE AND PRESERVE ALL THE HORSES)

"The horse is insane hyung!" Tae exclaimed happily seeing that shining horse. "I can't even open my eyes looking at that horse" Jimin scrunched his nose seeing the horse "careful hyung, can you even see like that?" Jungkook tease Jimin seeing his eyes flatten which gained a punch from Jimin. All seven of them went to their seat and it's much easier for them since most of the people there didn't care about them, most of them only care about the competition not looking at who sat beside them and most of the audiences are conglomerates and kinda older.

"Looks! That's the girl" Tae point to Lisa, Jennie and Rosé who busily selfie with Jisoo before the game. Jimin raise his hand to wave at them when Jin immediately snatched his hands "don't! We will meet them at the end of the games" "why hyung?" "We didn't tell Jisoo and I don't want to disturb her focus" "like you even that big of focus of her" Tae chuckles "shut that mouth of you Lisa-ssi" Tae immediately tense hearing Jin called him that "hyun- what if Lisa heard" "so shut up"

 Jimin raise his hand to wave at them when Jin immediately snatched his hands "don't! We will meet them at the end of the games" "why hyung?" "We didn't tell Jisoo and I don't want to disturb her focus" "like you even that big of focus of her" Tae...

"They look so happy" Tae,jungkook, and jimin look at three of them happily laughing "and they seem too happy didn't they?" Asked Jhope
"Like Jisoo gonna win" continued by Suga

The competition went pretty well with all the events of dressage, endurance riding, cross-country, show jumping and more. During dressage, riders and horses perform from memory a series of predetermined events. There are letters assigned to each position around the area to score the performance. If the rider can achieve all 6s (60% overall), then the rider can move on to the next level and with that 20 of the participants got eliminated.

For show jumping, riders on horseback attempt to jump cleanly through sets of obstacles within a specific time. Time faults are judged for not completing the obstacles in time. Faults for show jumpers include knockdowns, and blatant disobedience. A rider may be disqualified if their horse refuses to participate.

And now left with 24 of them, endurance riding  is where an equestrian discipline. where riders and horses compete in races over very long distances. In all the races, the health of the horses are also taken into the account to decide the winner. The rider who first cross the finish line with their horse in a healthy condition is declared as the winner. Jisoo make it into top 5 at 4th completing the race. All the audiences gave a standing ovation for the last events and an big applause. 3 of the winner already been expected since they have been winning horseback riding since last 3 years but for Jisoo, people keep whispering and asking who is she that she could make it to the top 5.

As BTS watch the events, "hyung-" "now who said we only have to come today? We will comeback for the final!!" Jin screamed happily with Namjoon "hyung, you're the one who worry about her entering this whole international competition when she only love horse riding as her HOBBY?" jimin said mocking Jin "do you guys see how she handle her horse? I don't know anything about horse riding but she surely a professional. She seem so layback hyung" said Jungkook "yeah! And that shining or whatever it is came from her horse when she finished the lanes-that was insane!!" Tae exclaimed to Jin "I saw that too-" just when Jungkook getting excited

"Hey! You guys came? Did jisoo unnie told you?" Asked Jennie "ah no! She only told that she entered the competition *Jin scratch his neck*" "we can hear you guys a miles away you know?" Said Lisa looking at Tae "sorry! It's our first time watching the events" said Tae while looking at Lisa smiling sheepishly
" well since you guys are here, let's go and meet unnie?" *Rosé pulled Jin's hands since he is at her nearest. Jungkook pull Jin's hands away and walked away "let's go!" Leaving Jin dumbfound.
"Unnie!! Lisa ran to Jisoo "you did great" and kissed her cheeks. Rosie went to Jisoo and hugging kissed her "you and Jini looks good on there" "can't wait to see you win unnie" Jennie hugged Jisoo
"H-hey?" Jin try to catch Jisoo attention once he see the girls settle down on her "Jin? I didn't saw you here? You watch me?" "Uh-yes. You did really good there-" "you did amazing actually" Jimin interrupted Jin "you didn't just do horseback riding as a hobby right?" "i have been doing this since I was 10 years old" Jimin slapped Jin and said to him "that's not a hobby anymore hyung she is a rider and you said she can't win-" Jin pinch Jimin hands "auch- hyung......." Jin glared at Jimin
"You guys must think Jisoo unnie can't win this right?" Asked Jennie directing it to Jin while crossing her arms to her chest
"No- no- we don't-" Jisoo chuckles "yah Jennie, it's okay, we understand them right?" jisoo hold Jennie, Rosie and Lisa hands "Thank you. I- I can't do it if you guys didn't persuade and encourage me" and hug them "no emotional time unnie, I can't hold this tear anymore" Rosie clung to Jisoo side "right! Let's go eat, all of us shall we? i-" "my treat!" Said Jin gaining their attention "oh unnie! Where is Mino oppa? He said he is going to come right?" Rosé facing to Jisoo "well yeah but I just read his message, he said he can't make it. Yoonie missed their schedule, they actually have a practice with sajangnim later today"

"So you guys mind to share your horseback riding story?" Asked Namjoon curious, Jisoo and three of them really looks and act different from others idols and conglomerate.

Jennie start with "jisoo unnie have been winning countless of equestrian sport during we were in college and high school but only in regional competition because of her dad restrict her, don't asked about her dad it's our personal family matter but anyway Jisoo unnie is amazing in horseback riding"

Their small talk about Jisoo and BTS comeback came to the end when all Jisoo decide to go back and rest since she felt sleepy already.