CHAP 1: still a trainee

This days are just like usual days, where they training for dance and singing for the upcoming evaluation in front of composers, choreographers and the CEO himself in a weeks to come

This days are just like usual days, where they training for dance and singing for the upcoming evaluation in front of composers, choreographers and the CEO himself in a weeks to come. But the girls receive a call from their company for a meeting which is kind of weird, when they are not those group who are rumour to be able to debut real soon. A familiar face as an one of important person in the company told Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jisoo and Lalisa that they received a phone call from a director asked them to take part in the audition for the upcoming drama that will be revealed to be produced to the public, which is the title has not yet been decided.

Jenchulichaeng : W-hat??? Why are we were asked to audition and for a freaking drama? When we obviously training to debut as a girl group?

Manager : the drama will be directed by one of the Korean famous director and the writer is Kim Eun Sook, who you may known her for her countless skyrocket drama such as DOTS and goblin-

Jennie, jisoo : yes obviously we know her, but why they asked for us??

Manager : yes well, that is what I'm intend to tell you

Jisoo : sorry oppa.

Manager : it's okay. Okay, the thing is the idea of the drama from one your friends from your university named as Jack and he asked the team to recruit four of you for the drama as the ideas the drama came from four of yours daily life while he known you guys for years although it is little bit different from real and he plan to surprise you guys with the offer. But the directors cannot risk the drama for four girls that he had not even seen yet whether you guys can act or not. So to put in simplier words, they asked for four of you to be auditioned as matter of their agreement with Jack to let guys participate if qualified.

Lisa : Whoa!! No wonder Jack told me he had a surprised Chaeyoung.

Chae : oh that others day chat?

Lisa : yes he-

Jennie : before you guys talk more of that, Oppa did we really to audition in it? How about our training?

Manager : yes, all of you have to participate in it.

Chae : what if we got accepted? Will we debut as actress rather than singers? How about my dream to sing to the whole world oppa?

Lisa : yes my dream to dance too??

Manager : no worries, you will still debut as a girl group but this will definitely help your recognition to the public.

Jisoo : well, I'm okay with it oppa, as you know I once dream to be an actress while majored in Acting.

Jennie : me too, I'm okay with it

Manager : so how about our maknaes?

Chae,lisa : as long as we can debut as singers, we okay with that