CHAP 21: the day before

After almost one month training with the help of Manager Jims and his team also with the accompaniment Rosé, Lisa and Jennie every day. She seen to be more skillful and more reserved.

Jisoo called Mino and Jin to inform of her coming tournament

Jisoo called Mino and Jin to inform of her coming tournament. Mino know she love horse riding so he sound so happy when Jisoo told she will compete in the upcoming horseback riding competition. Mino knew how much this mean to Jisoo and how much she gather her courage to fight her own father once again so he wish to go and support her during the tournament.

"Hi Jisoo, what's wrong? You never called me so early in the morning and the fact that you actually call not just message like usual" jisoo can hear his members voice at the back
"Are you practicing?" "Yeah, we are preparing for the comeback, I told you" "yeah but isn't now you guys are in the process composing the songs?" "Ah right! So today Namjoonie told that he and Suga already done on composition last night so we can hear it and try to choreograph it" "ah! That's fast...and do you guys already have the date to comeback?" "Ah not yet. We will see how, enough about me. So what do you want to tell me?" "Tell you?" "Yeah, the fact that you called me tell me you have something to tell" *jungkook voice out at the background 'hyung 5 more minutes'
"Ah actually nothing important but I feel like I want to tell since I told Mino as my friend. Em I entered horseback riding" "that- that's good I know you love horse riding but don't know you're actually good? At it" "ah not that good, just trying my luck since I love horse riding" "i see! Don't hurt yourself so when is the competition?" "Tomorrow-" "are u kidding me? Have you fully prepared? *Jin unintentionally scream* "hey don't worry. I have prepared for it for more than a month now" "a month? That's not enough-" 'hyung let's go!' Said Namjoon "hey, let's talk later and no worries a month is enough for me"

Jisoo hang up and chuckles at Jin's reaction. He doesn't seem like a serious person but he sound serious just now and it's too funny for her.

BTS PRACTICE ROOM
"Hyung, what did you scream for just now? You talked with Jisoo right?" Asked Namjoon after they spent 5 hours training. jungkook, Tae, Jimin and Jhope are still there listening to Namjoon question while Suga already went to her room.

"Yeah it's Jisoo" "why? What's wrong with her?" "She entered horseback riding competition" "and? What's the big deal?" Asked tae "well it's currently an international game and does she even good in horseback riding? I know she love it but it is just as her hobby-" "you worry for her hyung?" Asked Jimin which made Jin startled but regain her facial expression "like I can't? She is my friends" "well yeah your 'friend' " what's with that face Jungkook?" *Jin asked frowning at Jungkook* "nothing- I'm saying yeah you can worry for your friends" jungkook got scared looking at Jin.

Ever since, Jisoo rumors with DST Corp heir, Jin have been moody and always seem at the edge when they talked about Jisoo. Jin felt mad and betrayed since Jisoo didn't tell her about that blind dates and that got them into fight for 3 days and Jin actually seek for forgiveness from Jisoo and Jisoo promise to tell him anything important from now on.
"Will you go to support her Jin hyung?" Asked Tae "and when is that" "tomorrow-" "you gotta be kidding?!?" "Yeah I'm joking dumbass" "i knew it! So when is the competition" "it's tomorrow duh?" *Tae facepalm* "why you gotta be so densed Jk, even after how many years we are living together?" "It's got be a jokes tomorrow? Did she actually practice?" "Yeah for a month" "a month? Yeah right!"
Jimin went to sit beside Jin "we should go tomorrow hyung, we can asked for a break tomorrow, right Namjoon hyung?"
"Is this the competition hyung?" *jhope showed to Jin the phone* "no wonder you're on your phone, searching for this?" "Yeah we don't know the address and I bet you don't to ask Jisoo for that so-" "do you think I'm that childish to be mad over that 'thing' ?" "You said it, I could never said it" *jhope sheepishly smile to Jin*

The competition will be held in Indeokweon (near Seoul) . South Korea president will be there and ever since Equestrian sports been introduced, this is the first time it will be held in Asia.

"So she need to compete hundreds of people?" "Apprently yeah, and if she qualified she will be in the final" "let's go hyung it's look fun, we only need to got for tomorrow and we shoyld not miss it" *Jimin hug Jin's shoulders* "you mean Jisoo unnie will not be in the final right? Saying we only have tomorrow to see it" asked Jungkook "obviously? She gonna compete with the whole world Jk" "right, we should go tomorrow"