Sir Pentious x Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Sir Pentious seemed to be on his way out to reflect on the odd situation, on what he assumed to be a love potion, he found himself in when he was abruptly stopped by Y/N:

'Why are you leaving already..?'
Y/N asked, entwining her fingers with his.

'I have projects to work on, Y/N s-s-sweetheart,' Sir Pentious averted his eyes, seeing the obvious disappointment Y/N's expression displayed, he added,
'Maybe I'll visit you after,'

She visibly lightened up with this comment, retracting her grasp on the snake's hand, 'I'll see you then!'

Sir Pentious gave her a hopeful smile before leaving, Y/N turning around to face Charlie, Baxter, Alastor and Vaggie, who watched the exchange after being fetched for help.

'I'm not even going to even think what was in that weird liquid, I'm out,' Cherri jumped down from the sizeable crack in the wall to cause chaos elsewhere.

'What was in that liquid, Baxter?' Charlie queried.

'Honestly', he sighed, 'I have no clue, it was meant to be an experiment for something else, this was not meant to happen'.

'Clearly!' Alastor's smile grew wider.

'Well whatever that was, we need to find an antidote quick!' Vaggie demanded more than suggested.

'And why do we need to?' Y/N asked, upset that they disregarded her input in the situation.

'Because,' Vaggie put a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder, 'You don't actually like him, it's just this weird potion that's making you think you like him'.

'Well, maybe I do actually like him, huh? Did you consider that?'

After Y/N's bold statement, the whole room went quiet, each individual rather taken aback it.

'Nonsense!' Alastor dodged Y/N's question, 'We will get started on an antidote right away! Obviously, that potion has made Y/N's sense a bit off!' He laughed as he encouraged Baxter to gather his equipment to get started.

'I'll show you!' Y/N shouted, preparing to jump out of the hole Sir Pentious' dramatic entrance created.

'Wait!' Charlie yelled, but it was too late. Y/N already disappeared into the crimson blanket of sky that the city laid beneath.

Y/N grew more agitated walking/stomping down the streets to her destination, recalling the events that had unfolded. How dare they disregard what she had to say, even if the potion did cloud her thought a bit, she was still perfectly capable of making decisions.

Decisions like visiting the snake's mansion.
Decisions like trying to find an open window to get in.
Decisions like spying on Pentious from a window.

There Y/N was, watching Pentious pace back and forth in his office, she didn't quite think what she would do once she was here, so she opted to watching the events pan out.

Inside the room, however, the snake attempted to shake the thought of Y/N but to no avail, heat rushing to his cheeks when he touched his lips.
'I wouldn't mind too much if they didn't find an antidote..' He mumbled, his hood flaring after realising what he just said.

At that moment of triumph, Y/N carefully slid through the open window to sneak behind the snake. When her hands were hovering above his shoulders in a clawed manner, she yelled:
'BOO!'

Sir Pentious jumped from the sudden noise, turning around to face the intruder.
'Why are you here?'
'How did you get here?'
'How long have you been there?'

Nevermind all those silly questions, Y/N advanced towards him, pinning him against his desk.
'I was there long enough to know you don't mind me liking you', she started walking around his office, 'obviously you're still bothered about the situation', loosely gesturing to the redness of his face as Pentious sat down.

'You like me, don't you?'

Y/N perched on Sir Pentious' lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as the snake's hands hovered above her waist.

'You like me, don't you snake daddy? Y/N queried again.

Sir Pentious was bright red at this moment, taking a strand of Y/N's hair and entwining it around his finger, avoiding the question.

From a far corner, there was a quiet giggle, the pair looked over to find egg boi #63 laughing at Y/N's choice of words, repeating her sentence.

'Fuck off #63'
Sir Pentious then proceeded to squish him with his tail, disregarding the mess that it would make, fragments of egg exploded on the floor.

'Where were we?' He switched his focus back to Y/N.
Y/N immediately slammed her lips into his, she slowly dug her nails into Pentious' arm, forcing him to open his mouth. Y/N delved inside his mouth, exploring every crevice. Pentious rested his hands on her hips, smiling into the kiss. She brought her hands up to stroke his hood, her back arching in pleasure.

Y/N broke the kiss as she hopped off the snake's lap to return to her own abode, her friends being greatly worried for the amount of time she had been gone.

'Bye my danger noodle,' Y/N murmured, hand on the door handle.
'Farewell darling'.

Y/N arrived home to Charlie hugging her, being immensely concerned about the whereabouts of her for the last hour or so. After explaining where she was, Y/N asked 'how that unnecessary antidote is coming along'.

Baxter replied, 'Actually we're not doing so well.. because I don't know why that potion turned out the way it did, I don't fully know how to reverse it'.

Y/N scoffed, 'Good' as she sat down in the lobby.

Charlie and Baxter exchanged looks, thinking it would be a challenge to even get her to drink it more than producing the actual antidote. Baxter scurried back to work on the antidote while Charlie finished some paperwork, unable to do anything else to help the situation.

Over the course of the next few days, Sir Pentious invaded the hotel numerous times to try and set back Baxter's progress and of course, spending time with Y/N.  The two went on multiple secret dates, ranging from restaurants to just hanging out. He hated to admit it, but it was the most fun he ever had.

He simply did not want it to end.

Sir Pentious knew, at the back of his mind, Y/N didn't truly like him, he was just taking advantage of her for his own selfish reasons. The selfish reason of being lonely.

Sir Pentious once again, hung out with Y/N in the lobby of the hotel when Baxter started approaching them at alarming speed.

'I've got it! I've got the antidote!'

Everyone started crowding around him, wondering if this was to actually reverse all the effects that Y/N was subjected to.
Baxter handed her the antidote, a green, bubbling mixture, prompting her to drink it. Y/N hesitated, looking over at Pentious, who was next to her, Pentious seemed torn, torn between doing what's the best for his Y/N or letting his egotistical self take over.

But instead, he let his caring, kind side take over.

Y/N took the antidote, swishing the liquid around in its container in contemplation, and after a comforting look to Pentious, she drank the liquid.

Pentious sighed softly as he got up, walking towards the exit of the hotel when he felt a warm hand grab his.

Before he could register what was happening, Y/N reached up and planted a kiss on his cold lips, she could feel his body go taunt, an expected warmth spread through Pentious' body. The comforting warmth of having another body pressed against his own.

Y/N broke the contact, her arms still around his neck, as Sir Pentious looked into her eyes, he realised the pink tint was no longer there. But her love was still there.

Her love was still there when she said:
'I won't ever stop loving you'.