we all cry sometimes

Start from the beginning

"well at least she didn't run out the door and down the block like ev did." ang says. "are you guys seriously gonna start fighting over whose little sister had the best meltdown?" ella laughs.

"yea this is dumb. i think viv will get over it eventually. i feel like she could just be tired right now." i say. "yea that's probably true." ang says. "don't worry she'll get better." ella says and i smile.

cheryl's pov

all the kids have left the table except brandon, liam, juniper, dagwood, and fred. also vivi whose sitting on my lap. "hey maybe you guys can tell vivi how upset you were when you guys found out you were going to have new siblings." archie suggests. "ok that's a great idea." i say and turn vivi so that she's facing all the teens.

"ok i was really upset when i found out i was getting a little sister. and i had to deal with that 6 times. by the time it got to evi i just stopped caring." brandon says.

"yea now that i have so many siblings i'm really happy but when i first found out i wasn't at all." liam says.

"i thought i was going to be a horrible big brother to cora but she says i'm the best big brother ever." dagwood says.

"having a little sister is so much fun viv. it's like having your own toy doll that you can dress up and the best part is that she can look up to you just like you look up to lea." juniper says.

"trust me vivi i was not happy when you or lea was born. but now that your here i couldn't be happier." fred says.

"see doodle? everyone felt upset when they found out they were having a younger sibling but now they all love it." archie says. "but i want to stay the baby." vivi says quietly and starts crying again. "you'll still be my baby. it's just now the loves going to be shared." veronica tries to explain.

"no i don't want your love anymore!" viv says and slides of my lap and tries to run into the other room. archie gently catches her before she can run away.

"let go of me! i hate you! i hate this family!" vivi screams. "viv..." veronica starts but before she can finish vivi rips her pearl necklace off her neck and beads start flying all over the floor.

she just stands there after realizing what she just did and sobs. i think we're all in shock right now and just speechless. all the teens go on there hands and knees and start picking up the beads.

"mommy." viv sobs and hold her arms to veronica. she picks her up and kisses her head. "shhh i know mija it's ok." ronnie says softly. they stay like that for almost 2 minutes, just in each other's arms.

"i- i don't hate you. i'm sorry." viv says. "we know you don't doodle it's ok." archie says. "what about my necklace? i broke it." she sighs. "don't worry we'll fix it." fred says and has all the beads in his hand.

"¿qué tal si te ponemos en pijama y luego se puede ver una película?" veronica says and viv smiles and nods. "yea i'm gonna need you to translate that for the ones who have no clue what you just said." archie laughs. "i suggested that we should get her pajamas on and she can join everyone else and watch a movie." ronnie says.

"ohhh that makes sense. i was so confused. i don't pay attention in spanish class." juniper says. "i'll tell the other kids to pause the movie so they can get there pajamas on too." toni says and goes into the living room.

a few hours later

it's now 12:30 am and me, toni, archie, and veronica have been sitting in the dining room talking for like 4 hours now. we didn't even realize how late it was.

"guys i'm getting a call from jughead." archie says and picks up the phone. we all just watch as his facial expressions are changing throughout the call. he finally hangs up and all of us just stare at him. "so? what happened?" ronnie asks.

"betty's in labor."

A/n: don't we all love cliffhangers ahaha

did you guys think this chapter was a little heartbreaking? i sure did :(

ok next chapter is going to be interesting and i'm adding some of your suggestions that you guys have left asking me to include certain characters into the chapters more and i promise i'm working on it guys!!!

Instas:
@Betty1Cooper

never been more excited :) comments: @jughead

comments:
@jughead.jones- i love you and i'm so excited
@ronnie.lodge- ahhhhhh
@kevin.the.gay- omggggg yess i need to meet this baby
@cherylbombshell- i'm so excited
@tiny.topaz- can't wait to meet him
@katie.fisher- awwww yayyy

@Juniper_Cooper_Blossom

i feel like a mom posting this but i mean i have the cutest little sister evercomments: @dagwood_cooperblossom- swagggg @liam_bt- idk i might have you beat on that one ahahah @amelia

comments:
@dagwood_cooperblossom- swagggg
@liam_bt- idk i might have you beat on that one ahahah
@amelia.mantle- she's so cute!!
@gia.kelgarty- awww
@emily_cecelia- she's a queen