we all cry sometimes

Start from the beginning

"ok this really didn't go as planned." ronnie sighs. "i'll go talk to them." lea says and goes upstairs.

lea's pov

i walk up the stairs and into ev's room because i figured that's where they would be. sure enough they were and sitting on evi's bed.

as soon as viv sees me she runs over and i pick her up. she has tantrums a lot and cries a lot but i've never seen her this upset. she wraps her little arms around my neck and places her head on my shoulder.

"everything's going to be ok." i whisper and i can feel her breathing heavy. "i- i don't want it." she says. "i know i know." i say. "i don't wanna lose mama and daddy." she sniffles. "you won't vivi. i mean i have a little sister and they still love me so much. same with fred." i say.

"were you sad when i was going to be born?" she asks. "yea. i was actually really jealous." i admit. "really?" she asks. "yup. and now i'm so happy that you were born." i say and wipe some of her tears away. "but what about when we fight?" she asks. "you can be a pain but i still love you. and you will probably fight with our new sister sometimes but you are always going to love her." i say.

"will i still be your baby sister?" she asks. "of course you will." i say. "and i'll be fred's too?" she asks. "yes fred's too." i laugh. "good." she says and stops crying a little bit.

"am i going to get a consequence for hitting?" she asks. "probably not. i told them not to yell at you for it." ev says and honestly i forgot she was sitting here this whole time. "you did?" viv asks.

"yea. your my best friend and i didn't want you to get in trouble." evi says. viv squirms out of my arms and i put her down. "your my best friend too. and your the best." vivi says. they both giggle and give each other a hug.

"ok are you two ready to go downstairs?" i ask. "yea." ev says and grabs my hand. viv nods nervously and grabs my other hand. we walk downstairs and everyone is talking as normal. ev runs back to her seat and starts eating again. "can i sit with you?" vivi whispers to me. i nod and bring her over to my seat. she sits on my lap and stays pretty relaxed.

"are you feeling better now vivi?" aiden asks. "i'm fine." she mumbles. "can we have a hug?" my dad asks. vivi shakes her head no. "it will make you feel better." i tell her. she shakes her head again.

"how about auntie cheryl?" i ask. "oke." she says and climbs off my lap and onto cheryl's. viv snuggles into her chest and cheryl wraps her arms around her. i'm sure if vivi had to pick one of her favorite people in the world cheryl would definitely be a candidate.

"i'm done with my food." grace says. "ok do you guys want to go watch a movie or play or something?" aunt toni suggests. "yea! can we watch descendants?" grace asks. "yup sure it's on disney plus." aunt cheryl says. "yay!" grace says and goes into the living room.

"can i go too?" cora asks. "are you sure that's all you want to eat girl?" aunt toni asks. cora nods. "ok then." she says and cora follows grace into the living room. "i'm going too." tayleigh says.

"we're going to go do something in our room." angelica says. "call us if you need us." ella says and they both go upstairs. "i'm gonna go with them." i say and follow them up the stairs.

"so what do you guys want to do?" ang asks once we get into there room. "honestly anything." i say. "what happened with vivi? are you sure she's ok?" ella asks.

"i have no idea. i tried my best to calm her down and she seemed happy again until we went back downstairs. i think the idea of not being loved anymore really scares her and she thinks that having another sibling will change the way my parents love her." i say.