No Ordinary Day...

Authors Note: For those interested, the song featured in this chapter can be found here;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ltHP98lNg

A week after the shared confession between Alexi and Klara and the pair had been spending time together regularly both at Klara's club and outside it. Despite the numerous times that they'd been together at the club since the confession, Alexi's heart was beating incredibly fast due to his nerves, this was no ordinary day after all...

For today was the day Alexi promised he'd sing for Klara, the very same song in fact that he played during his second visit to the club.

As he approached the club room he glanced down at his hand holding his guitar case and noticed it trembling slightly.

"Relax..." He muttered to himself, knowing that his nerves weren't going to subside any time soon.

He then took a deep breath as he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Alexi~" Klara announced cheerfully as he entered, quickly walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey you~" He whispered back as she rested her forehead onto his with a smile.

"Have you been having a good day?" Klara asked as the pair parted and Alexi placed his guitar case on a nearby desk.

"Yeah I have thanks" Alexi replied, though in the back of his min his nerves still lingered...

(Alexi in head) "What if I screw up?... What if she doesn't like it?..."

"What about you?" He added, shoving away some of his nerves as he looked back at her smiling face.

"It's been great~"

"I'm glad to hear it~" Alexi replied, noticing Klara cast her eyes over to his guitar case.

"So... Uh..." she muttered, her hands resting gently on the case.

"O-Of course~" Alexi replied, his heart rate increasing again as he walked to his guitar case.

"Thank you Alexi!" Klara almost yelled as she hugged him tightly from behind, "I knew you wouldn't break your promise~"

"How could I ever say no to that pretty face" Alexi responded, laughing as he saw Klara face turn red slightly.

---Timeskip---

After a short time getting ready and ensuring his guitar was tuned properly, Alexi now sat on one of the desks with hi guitar in hand, looking over at Klara who had an expectant expression on her face as she clasped her hands together in front of her.

"A-Are you ready?..." He asked sheepishly.

"Yes~"

"Okay, here we go..." Alexi muttered softly as he began to strum and pick at his guitar...

Hmmmmmmm

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine

I keep my eyes wide open all the time

I keep the ends out for the tie that binds

Because you're mine, I walk the line

Hmmmmmmm

I find it very very easy to be true

I find myself, alone when each day's through

Yes I'll admit, that I'm a fool for you

Because you're mine, I walk the line

Hmmmmmmm

As sure as night is dark and day is light

I keep you on my mind both day and night

And happiness I've known proves that it's right

Because you're mine, I walk the line

Hmmmmmmm

You've got a way to keep me on your side

You give me cause for love that I can't hide

For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

Because you're mine, I walk the line

Hmmmmmmm

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine

I keep my eyes wide open all the time

I keep the ends out for the tie that binds

Because you're mine, I walk the line

As he finished the final part of the song, a slight smile formed on Alexi's face.

(Alexi in head) "It's done... I hope she liked it..."

He then raised his head as he heard a sniffle from Klara.

"T-That was amazing~" Klara muttered wiping her eyes softly.

"Hey, it's alright~" Alexi whispered as he stepped over and hugged her, "W-Why are you crying?..."

"T-That's the f-first time anyone's ever d-done anything like that f-for me" She replied with a smile, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"So you liked it?" He asked in response as he cupped her face, wiping away her tears.

"I loved it~"

"I'm so glad to hear you say that" Alexi replied with a slight chuckle, feeling a wave of calmness wash over him.

"Almost as m-much as I love you~" She whispered as she leaned her head up next to his ear. This caused Alexi to gasp quietly and his face to turn red.

"I love you too beautiful~" He whispered back, chuckling slightly as he held her tightly...