48 | Homecoming Day • Part 2

"Aye Bri, we got you, that asshole isn't gonna lay a finger on you", Chris says as me and my friends were walking to 5th period once the lunch bell rang for the end of lunch.

"Thanks. Please just don't hurt him. It's gonna cause even more controversy and I'm not about that", I tell them.

"Agreed. But if he does try touching you then no promises I won't punch that nigga", Byron says. I chuckle "thank you guys."

"We got you bitch, we always do", Austin says and hugs me. I pout "I'm so lucky to have you guys."

I walk into 5th period with Lucas, Charlotte and Skylar then I immediately freeze when I saw Ryan talking to Jayden.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I whisper yell and grab Sky's arm and point to the two guys. "Oh god, that's bad...", Sky mumbles. I clench my jaws angrily "ya think?!" We quickly sit down, not looking at them anymore so we don't make eye contact.

"Jayden could tell him anything he knows about me or what's been going on these past couple of months with me and Lucas!" I whisper shout again "fuck!"

"Hey, relax. If Jayden would, he could but he knows Lucas would beat his ass so why would he risk it?" Skylar says. I roll my eyes "if any of us even find out Jayden told Ryan something."

"Don't worry. We all got your back bestie", she gives me a reassuring smile then we start listening to the teacher when he starts talking.

"That was nerve-racking", I sigh in relief once I'm out of fifth period. "You'll be fine girl. If that night lays a finger on you, he can come talk to me", Charlotte says.

"Yesss bitch!" Austin hypes Charlotte up. I roll my eye playfully and close my locker "I'm gonna go to class. I'll see y'all later", I smile at them before walking alone to my class.

"Hey, hey, woah", Lucas gently pulls my arm "what's up with you just leaving me? You can wait ya know?" I look down at the floor "yeah, sorry." Lucas sighs "you need to stop worrying about him", he pulls me in a hug and I wrap my arms around his waist "I know." Lucas kisses my forehead "text me if anything happens, promise me you will."

I nod "I promise." Lucas smiles softly "okay. I'll see you later princess", he cups my chin then kisses me. I walk to class with a dumb smile on my face like I was in a love trance because of Lucas.

"What's up? Long time no see Sabrina", a voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Ryan and had to clench my chair so I didn't shiver in fear.

"Don't be all friendly with me", I build up the courage to say "we are not friends", I say with a clenched jaw "and we never will be", I tell him angrily then turn back to the front.

————————

"Ahhhh! I'm so fucking excited!" Skylar squeals as we get into her car after school. I smile "yeah. Me too. If that stupid ass Ryan ruins my night I'm gonna kick him so hard in the balls he can't have kids", I say in a serious tone. Skylar laughs but soon realized I'm serious "oh damn" she immediately frowns "you go bitch!" She smiles again.

We got to my house and ate a small meal before she took a shower at my house then we started doing our hair and makeup. I changed into a red spaghetti strap dress and Skylar bought a matching one but yellow. Laura bought the same one as us but light blue. We really liked the ideas of similar homecoming dresses. Laura and Austin finally knock on my door around 5:00, an hour before homecoming starts. Then Lucas got to my house a little later.

"W-woah, you look", he pauses and looks me up and down admiringly "absolutely gorgeous Sabrina

"W-woah, you look", he pauses and looks me up and down admiringly "absolutely gorgeous Sabrina." I blush and hug him then put my hands on his chest "you look great too baby." We take some pictures before leaving to go to the school for the dance.

   We give our tickets for entrance then when we walked in. Of course Laura and Austin went straight to the food so me, Lucas and Sky chilled at a table and just talked.

"Oh my god! Girls! You make the dress look even better than the pictures!" Maddie says and hugs us. "Thanks babes", I say. "Aww thank you. You look gorgeous too", Skylar smiles. The girls and I start talking and of course Lucas leaves to go with his guy friends because we kept talking about girly stuff.

"I'm gonna grab some lunch, want some?" I ask Skylar. She nods then I walk to the punch table. As I'm pouring lunch I feel tel hands rest on my hips. I thought it was Lucas but when I turned around, I saw Ryan. I quickly put the drinks down and push him away from me, he obviously didn't move at all because of how strong he was.

I grunt then kick him in the shin "you're not hurting me again you asshole", I say angrily then grab the cups of punch and quickly walk back to my table.

"Let's go dance bitch!" Austin shouts over the loud music and puts his hands out for me and Sky to hold. We giggle and told his hand as we walk to the dance floor. I sway my hips, moving with the music. It was so fun. A couple minutes later, Lucas comes and stand directly behind me then seats his hips with mine. I smile and turn around to kiss him a couple minutes later.

"Hey we're gonna let you guys have fun. We'll be dancing or eating" Laura tells us then Austin, Sky and her leave. I giggle and turn back to Lucas.

"I really need to teach you how to salsa", I say in Lucas's ear so he could hear me. Lucas grins "go right ahead. I'd love to see those hips of yours", he smirks. I giggle and kiss him with my arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders.

"God damn", Lucas says after the kiss "I fucking love you Bri." I blush and smile uncontrollably "I love you too Lucas. I always have", I smile and rest my head in his chest as we slow dance.

"You mean the world to me you know that", Lucas says as he has his hands on my hips, slow dancing with me and looking at me with love in his eyes.

"I know. You mean the world to me too baby. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

A/N

Thank you guys sooo much for almost 900 reads! I never ever thought so many people would like to read my book! Stay safe, stay home and please wash your hands loves 🥺💗