33 | After Party

Lucas and I went over to the gang house to shower before the party. We told our friends we'd meet them at Chris's party.

"Aye! How was the game?!" Bryce asks us when he opens the door. "Great", I say and Lucas says the same.

"I'm exhausted", Lucas flips onto his bed when we get into his room. "Oh hell no you're not!" I yell at him "your homie is having a party to celebrate the team and it's Friday night! You're not gonna be tired until 2 AM when you're drunk and I have to take your ass home", I tell him sternly and he laughs.

"I'll go if we shower together", Lucas smirks. I hit his chest and roll my eyes "you're such a fuck boy."

"Fine I'll guess I'll just go to bed. Good-," I cut him off "I'm not doing it." He laughs and starts tickling my stomach. I laugh hysterically and hit him trying to get him to stop.

"Okay! Okay! Yes! We'll shower together", I quietly shout and he stops tickling me. I catch my breath "but we're only gonna be in there for twenty minutes because the party starts at 7:30 and it's 6:34 right now", I tell Lucas. He nods and quickly takes his shirt off. I take his jersey off and set it on his bed then he unzips my pants.

"Damn, you fine as hell", Lucas says and I roll my eyes. I grab two towels for us "just get in the damn shower." Lucas smirks "yes ma'am."

   We finish showering together. We kissed a couple times but I snapped out of it because we had somewhere to be.

"What should I wear?" I ask Lucas showing him a couple outfits. He picks a black cropped spaghetti strap and black jean shorts. Lucas and I change and I steal one of his plaid button ups that didn't fit me but it looked cute on me. I put on black checkered vans to finish the look then apply some glittery lipgloss to my lips and highlighter on my nose, jawline and cheekbones.

 I put on black checkered vans to finish the look then apply some glittery lipgloss to my lips and highlighter on my nose, jawline and cheekbones

"Ready to go princess?" Lucas asks as I'm sitting on his bed and on my phone. I look up "yeah." He holds out his hand for my to hold and we walk downstairs then say bye to the gang and leave in his Tesla.

———————

"You suck at beer pong", I tease Austin while laughing. "No you're just better than me", he retorts and slaps my arm playfully. My friends and I were playing beer pong with a lot of other people and it started getting crazy and intense so of course Skylar backed out.

"Shit!" I groan when I didn't make a ping pong into the cup. Chris hands me a shot of tequila. I  quickly down the alcohol and it burns my throat. I make a face and Lucas wraps his arm around me "drunk yet?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not that bad at ping pong. Stop teasing me meanie", I hit his chest. He laughs and U turn to hug him. We hug for a couple minutes until it was his turn.

"Woah, 2 hours into the party and you're not even tipsy?!" Skylar jokes. I playfully punch her arm "oh shut up. I'm gonna go grab a drink now. Want some?" She shakes her head no like already. I chuckle and go inside to grab a drink.

   As I'm pouring pink lemonade to mix with vodka I feel an arm quickly wrap around me then a sharp pain suddenly come on my hip. I exhale sharply in pain and the person pulls me into a room. I quickly look around to see I was in a bedroom then look up to see Cole.

I groan in pain from my hip, trying not to cry "what the fu-," I cut myself off after I look at my fingers that were covered in blood after I touched where the pain was on my skin.

"You bitch", I say with clenched teeth but Cole just laughs. "What the fuck do you any now Cole?!" I yell at him and tears stream down my cheeks.

"Definitely not you anymore. I want a girl you know. She goes to your high school and she's my ex girlfriend", Cole says as he puts his hand around my throat, choking me but not too hard.

I gasp for air "you're not touching her you bastard!" Right after, I kick him in the balls them punch his jaw as hard as I could then kick his shin, making him fall to the ground.

"Lucas!" I yell and see the door open. Lucas came in. I felt relieved until Cole quickly got up and grabbed me. I feel something on my head then realize it was a gun.

"Hey, woah", Lucas says cautiously "put the gun down Cole." Cole laughs "no. You know what I want so give it to me."

"That girl isn't a 'it'! She's a human-being! Plus someone already has her. You're not getting her back Cole", Lucas yells at him.

"Then you're not seeing Sabrina again", Cole grins. "Wait!" Lucas yells "what else do you want? Please. Anything Cole. Just leave Sabrina out of this. She doesn't deserve any of this", Lucas yells with a sad voice.

"If she's with someone. I want to see her at least", Cole says. Lucas nods "but you don't lay a finger on her or I'll suffocate you until you stop fucking breathing", Lucas tells Cole sternly.

   Cole drops the gun, away from my head and lets me go. I sigh and Lucas immediately hugs me.

"Enough of that", Cole says angrily "show me here then I want money and I'll leave."

"How much?" Lucas asks still hugging me. Cole smirks "500,000."

Lucas sighs "and you'll leave us alone?"

"Hmm...make it 800,000 to leave you all alone, for good", Cole grins. I look at Lucas and shake my head telling him not to do it.

"Deal. No lies or you'll be dead the second I see you messing with my gang or any of my friends", Lucas says sternly and shakes Cole's hand.

"She's gorgeous", Cole smirks when Lucas points to the girl. I didn't realize who it was until I took a closer look.

Oh my fucking god. It can't be. She was with Cole?! Poor girl...