59 | New Years Pt. 2

"The stars are almost as beautiful as you", Lucas says softly as we're on the roof looking up at the night sky, loud music booming from downstairs.

"No", I shake my head "pretty sure the stars are more beautiful." Lucas lets out a low chuckle and intertwines our fingers do we're holding hands "no ones as beautiful as you Sabrina", Lucas says sweetly looking me in my eyes.

"We're best friends, dating and you still somehow manage to give me butterflies", I tell Lucas and we both chuckle, his teeth showing a bit, making me happier than ever.

"Oh you'll always bring out my soft side", Lucas chuckles. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as we quietly watch the stars.

"Can you two lovebirds come downstairs? Victor's drunk dancing with Joshua and he's is begging to get out of it", Austin says while laughing hysterically. I chuckle and me and Lucas climb through the window, back into my bedroom then walk downstairs. Sure enough, Joshua was trying to escape from Victor but he wouldn't let him leave.

"Tíooooo", Joshua yells over the music. My friends and I were laughing hysterically at my drunk uncle forcing Joshua to dance.

"There you two love birds are", Melanie says and swings her arm around my waist. I chuckle "what's up with everyone calling us love birds?" Lucas asks.

"Try it! It's good", my uncle Victor says. He was too drunk to realize he's offering me alcohol. I laugh and decline his offer because I'm underage and my mom would beat both of our asses if I took the drink. Of course I've drank before but my mom doesn't need to know that.

"Hey you okay?" My friends surround me in the living room when someone played 'Hips don't lie'. There was a lot of memories made while playing that song. It made me a little sad to remember those memories with Anthony but I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine", I smile. Lucas smiles happily and gets me off the couch "well in that case you're gonna teach me how to dance."

"Yeahhh!!" Laura cheers and drags Austin to dance by us.

"No you're too stiff Lucas", I say while laughing and trying to teach him how to move his hips correctly.

I sing cheerfully to the song as I try to loosen up Lucas's stiff body to show him how to sway his hips correctly. The rest of my friends were of course making fun of Lucas as best friends do, causing him to flip them off. I laugh "you gotta get loose", I tell Lucas "like this." I sway my hips, dancing as he checks me out. He definitely knew what I was doing and he soon smashes his lips against mine, giving me butterflies.

"Ooooo!" My friends, Melanie and Joshua say as we were kissing, causing them to ruin the moment. We both flip them off then all laugh.

"So, you planning on getting a New Years kiss with someone?" I ask Skylar, telling over the music.

"Yeah, Joshua's friend Timothy is really cute. I was talking to him earlier", Sky tells me causing me to squeal excitedly. I quickly look around and soon spot Timothy talking to his sister.

"I'll take care of his sister", I tell Sky "you go get him girl!" I cheer her on a drag her towards them.

"Hey you wanna go dance?" I ask Timothy's sister. She nods and we cheer as we excitedly go to dance. I look back and wink at Skylar, causing her to give me the 'I hate you' look.

"Oh my goooood! This food is fucking bomb!" I hear Austin yell when I walk into my kitchen. I see Laura and him eating sushi from the platter. I giggle and join them.

"Any tea?" Laura asks. I giggle excitedly and point to where Skylar and Timothy were obviously flirting.

"Oh my god! No wayyy!" Laura and Austin squeal excitedly as we carefully watch their movements like a hawk.

"They need to get a New Years kiss together", Austin says as he eats the sushi like it was popcorn while watching by a suspenseful movie.

   I guess Skylar had felt three pairs of eyes on her so they walked away from our sight. We groan sadly then eat sushi glumly.

"Y'all getting a New Years kiss?" I ask Laura and Austin. They look at each other and laugh hysterically "I got Austin to kiss me to see if he may like girls", Laura says while they continue laughing, now wheezing. I roll my eyes playfully and take a gulp of my strawberry lemonade that may or may not have had vodka in it.

"Oooh! One more minute!" Laura squeals and drags us to the living room where everyone was. We meet Lucas and Skylar, Sky being with Timothy causing us to giggle like children and make ship names for them.

"THREE! TWO! ONEEE! Happy New year!" Everyone yells loudly, cheering and popping confetti cannons. Lucas pulls me in by my waist and I put both my arms around his neck and kiss him. He pulls away after what felt like such a short time but definitely wasn't and smiles at me "happy new year my love", he says gently grabbing my cheeks.

I peck his lips again "happy new year baby."

My friends and I were interrupted in the middle of a debate on which fast food place is better, in-n-out or McDonalds. Yeah, I know we're idiots.

"Go crazy. Go stupid!" My drunk Uncle yells over the music and pops champagne, making all of us laugh. I look around to see all my loved ones and their beautiful smiles. It brought me joy to finally be with all of them.

It was 4 AM by the time everyone left. I was walking my friends out.

I sigh in exhaustion "tonight was so fun and crazy." All my friends nod "yeah. Drunk Victor is the best Victor", Austin says making us laugh.

"Not to mention Lucas's horrible dance skills", Laura teases him and we continue laughing. "It's just not something I'm good at okay?" Lucas says getting irritated, making us laugh even harder. Once we finally settled down and got to their care we said our goodbyes.

"Love you guys", I tell my friends and kiss Lucas's cheek then hug Lila and Allison goodbye.

"Sabrina can I tell you something?" Sofia asks me when I walk into my room, scaring the shit out of me because I didn't know she was in here.

"Yeah sure."

There were a couple moments of silence then she pulls out something she was holding in her hand. When I got closer I realized what it was.

"Oh my god Sofia..." I say in disbelief

Sofia smiles with happy tears in her eyes "I'm pregnant."