{Chapter 16💕}

Ten's pov
Hearing Haechan's final plan made me nervous again. It could work but it still was risky, there is a high possibility that we could make it but that is not the thing...
I just want to get out of here, with Jeminah that is not an option, we are both getting out dead or alive.

"Tell Jeminah the plan, and please choose your words wisely," I said back to the younger one.
He nodded and looked behind his back again eyes fixed on the door.
"Have they done anything to you?" He said focusing back to me, I shook my head.

"I have to go, or this all will be too suspicious," Haechan said and hurriedly walked to the door but suddenly turned around to look at me again.
"Can you make a bruise on your cheek?" He said and I looked at him with wide eyes but then understood why I should do that.
"Yeah, I will, just go," I sighed looking around.
"Haechan..." I said gaining his attention one last time.
"yes?"
"Thank you." I gave him a warm smile and a nod, Haechan doing the same towards me, after that he walked out of my cell and locked the door leaving me alone again in the cold room.

3rd persons pov

Haechan decided to go and find Jaemin planning to tell him what was going to happen, also there wasn't much time, they had to make their move before it would be too late, or is it already?

Haechan's pov

"Jaemin..." I said quietly getting his attention.
Looking around confirming that nobody was around I spoke up

"We need to get out of here, I already know what to do, it's risky but not as risky as the first one."
Jaemin nodded and let me continue.

"They are starting to make examinations on Jeminah the day after tomorrow, we need to hurry things up."

Before I could explain more he cut me off.

"So you mean we would start tonight, wait you didn't even tell me the plan?!" Jaemin's voice got higher...
"Calm down, we will have the best doctor with us..." I tried to explain knowing too well the two from our little escape group wouldn't like the plan itself.

"what do you mean we will have the best doctor, just tell me the plan Haechan," Jaemin whispered frustratedly.
"We need to kill Jeminah." I let out and closed my eyes.
"We need to what...?!" Jaemin said almost yelling making me quiet him down again.
"that's the only way out, if she is dead they won't care...and as for Ten, we can disguise him to be one of them, no one has seen his face  yet so that's possible," I explained with begging eyes.
"Haechan...how are you planning to tell all that to Jeminah, just 'hey we have to kill you so we can get out'...are you out of your mind?!"

"For goodness sake, lower your voice." I hissed, Jaemin fixed his posture and started again
"So we kill her, how?"
"We have to stop her heart." I mumbled
"And..." Jaemin gestured me to continue.
"after her heart stops we have 20 minutes to get away from here and after getting away Ten knows what to help Jeminah." I explained.
"So, we stop her heart and have 20 minutes to escape...what if something goes wrong and that 20 minutes doubles...you didn't think the possibility that she would die?"
Jaemin spoke up his tone getting angrier every second.

"She won't die, I can assure you.." I said looking straight in his eyes.
Jaemin looked down and chuckled showing his white teeth "and you said that the plan wouldn't be risky."
"I never said it wouldn't be, I said it would not be as risky as the first one." I corrected him which caused Jaemin to snap his head up and look at me again.
"what's the difference anyway."
I rolled my eyes and looked at him
"We don't have time, just have a little trust."
Jaemin sighed
"Fine, but you didn't answer my question."
"Which was...?"
"How are we going to tell her?" Jaemin raised his eyebrow.
"We won't." I answered shortly. 

 We just have to get out, that's what all we want...get out of this place.

                         _________________