{Chapter 7💕}

Jeminah 's pov

(flashback to the morning)

I woke up again tears dried up on my cheeks and my eyes so swollen that it hurt to open them. Shivering because of the cold and loneliness. It all started to get into my head, and getting myself crazy was one of the methods that the authorities used to punish those who had violated the law. It was one of the cruellest ways to punish because ones your brain was crushed there wasn't anything anybody could do.

I could hear someone fighting and after that shouting...but it wasn't the time to focus on that.

Taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down was the main thing to do right now. Suddenly someone opened the door. I looked frightened at the soldier who just came in. He had blood in his shirt and hands. I think I have seen him before.
"Help me, please!" he said desperately. My head tilted to one side and confusion filled my whole body. "what is it?" I asked still cautious about the young man. "my friend... he has been stabbed." He said anxiously. I stood up and slowly walked near him. "Where is he now?" I said still being careful. "Follow me." the soldier said trying to take my hand but I stepped back a little bit. "how can I trust you?" I asked him. "just...please...can't you trust me?!" he said frustrated. "umm the position you are in is a position that I don't trust at all." I said while starting to walk back to the corner. "how do you even know that I can help your friend?!" I asked and turned my head towards him. The soldier sight and said: "because I saw you when you helped your friend when he passed out...so I thought you would be the only one here who could help."

I looked at him still trying to memorize... And then it came to me " you were the one who came to us...weren't you?!" I said shocked "and you were the one who tried to hit me!" I said pointing at him.
"I am and I'm really sorry about that...now please, help me!" I looked at him but then gave up...I walked out of my cell and at the corridors, I saw the same young man who had put me inside that awful room last night. He was whimpering in pain but luckily he wasn't in a shock. I kneeled next to him "hey remember me?" I said giving him a small smile.

You know when the little angel and the little devil comes and you have difficulties to know what is good and what is bad in that specific situation. Well, it came to me and I didn't know what to do. I took a deep breath and then asked: "where are the other prisoners?" "they are all outside." the soldier said quickly. "isn't here a nursery where your friend could be healed?" I still asked confused while looking at the young man's stab wound. "well there was, but it's a long story." the soldier said l nodded and then tried to remember everything that Ten had taught me all these years.

"Is there any supplies?" I asked...he nodded and ran to the other side of the large corridor and came with a full package of wound dressing supplies to syringes and to different kinds of liquids
"Okay...if something goes wrong
don't kill me," I said while looking at the soldier.
The wound didn't look that bad and was quite small...I put on gloves and first things first stopped the bleeding. "I need to add Vinegar on his wound and it will hurt a lot...can you hold him a bit?" I asked the soldier...he nodded and I continued the operation. The young man screamed in pain and struggled but soon the stinging pain was gone and he calmed down.

"I need to suture his wound." I said looking up at him again "then do it." the soldier answered. "I will give him anesthetic so it won't hurt that much...is that okay?" I kept asking permissions and told everything I did...that is how scared I was with them. He nodded and I gave the injection to the young man.

Luckily the edges of the wound were clean and there wasn't any loose or jagged flesh, so the operation would be done faster. Wow, I really did learn a few things while watching Ten doing his magic!

I lastly took out the suture supplies "I need fire or rubbing alcohol." The soldier took out a lighter from his pocket I looked up at him "it's not what it looks like!" he said. I rolled my eyes and nodded, continuing to sterilize the needle.

Now it was the hardest part. It would be easier if my hands wouldn't shake so much but what can I do?
I took the none-absorbable suture and the sterilized needle. Then it was just sewing the wound as best as I could. I really need to thank Ten next time I see him.

And finally, it was all done!

"there that should be fine," I said while looking down at the now stitched wound. "I'm Jeminah by the way." I said and looked up at the soldier. He was astonished about everything that just happened

"I-l'm Haechan...and he is Jaemin. I think you might know him already...but thank you." he said. I gave a little nod and a small smile. It wasn't long after we both started to hear noises near the section where we were. I looked anxiously at Haechan. "You need to go back to your cell!" he said I frowned but there wasn't anything else I could do. Running back into the room Haechan gave me a small smile and then locked the door.

Just in time, the other soldiers came where Haechan and Jaemin were "what is all this?" one of them asked. "someone attacked and stabbed him but I already took care of it all, so there is no need to worry." I heard Haechan explain what had happened. A smile crept on my lips.
"well he should wake up soon because his sift will start in an hour." the same soldier said...and that smile of mine was gone.
I know those two boys are working for the people I hate from my heart, but they just seem different. Maybe they aren't as bad as I thought.

                       ____________________