{Chapter 14💕}

3rd person 's pov

Back at the house Sicheng and the younger ones were sleeping peacefully. Like all the other people it was the only time they could dream about something better ...it really was the only way to keep being optimistic.

The air was foggy and cold, the streets were quiet only the patrols were walking around the streets. footsteps from the patrols could be heard along with the wind that wandered around from street to street and from a building to another.

finally, the sun started to come up and was now on a mission to shine through windows telling everyone to start a new day.

Sun rays found their way to Sicheng's window gently waking him up from his slumber.

He got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen...he was happy that he got some food and water for the youngsters...it's quite amusing how close they came just in a few days.

Maybe they could live with us from now on.

Sicheng thought.

it wasn't long before the guest rooms door opened and Jisung walked to the kitchen, his wounds started to be invisible and he started to feel stronger.

"Morning hyung." Jisung yawned.
"We have a free day today, why did you wake up so early?" Sicheng looked at the younger one concerned
"I just couldn't sleep anymore, what about you?"
Jisung explained and then turned the question towards Sicheng.

"I just- had a bad dream." sicheng looked down.
Jisung made an o shape with his mouth and was silent.
"well anyway anyhow, would you like to have something to eat?" Sicheng said suddenly while clapping his hands together.
"umm, n-no I'm okay." Jisung smiled kindly
"I just wonder how long the two are going to be in there," Jisung said sounding a little guilty.

"They will find their way out, I know they will." Sicheng tried to sound as comforting as possible.
"How long has it been, 3-4 days?" Jisung questioned
"Yeah, probably..." Sicheng said hesitantly.

  ~~~

Back in the cell rooms, both Jeminah and Ten were laying on the floors in their cells. Wondering if the two boys, after all, were trustworthy.
Ten knew Haechan from years ago but was still a bit suspicious, and Jeminah well she didn't have much of strong reasons to trust them, and also after what Jaemin had done, even though it was for protecting both of them it made her feel ambiguous.

Could they really be trusted, or were they just apart of some kind of an examination.

Jeminah thought...but soon it was cut short when the door opened and Haechan walked in.

She stood up immediately and looked at him concerned. "it's time to go outside." he said bluntly.
Jeminah nodded and warily took a few steps forward. "How long has it been?" she asked silently,
"5 days, now come." he gestured her to come out.
"What about Ten?" She asked again.
"Over there, he's fine and you will see him in 2 days."
Haechan said quietly while walking through the corridors.

They arrived at a door that led outside, Haechan looked around and then put his hand over Jeminah's shoulder. "Be careful, the people out there can be unpredictable, and harmful so keep your head down, Ten will accompany you in a few days so you will be okay." opening the door Jeminah stepped outside finally feeling the air on her face, and like Haechan had said she didn't cause any attention.

Feeling the cold breeze and warm rays of the sun made her mind at ease. Everyone has their own way to calm down and nature was Jeminah's. She started to think about the boys at the house, how were they doing, had Sicheng turn into Winwin again...
if he did, he would be-.
Jeminah let out a low and bitter laugh, oh how much she missed all of them.

                     _____________________