{Chapter 11💕}

3rd person's pov

Back in the so-called prison Ten and Jeminah were both still asleep. But when someone opened the door Ten immediately woke up.
"Who are you?" Ten said cautiously.
A young man stepped inside the cell and closed the door.
"I'm not going to harm you...I just wanted to see if you were both okay." the boy said.

Ten squinted his eyes "you sure you're not lying." he said suspiciously.
"I can assure you...I'm here to help you both."
The boy said.
"why...why would you even do that?!" Ten shouted.
"Because that is the right thing to do!" the boy yelled and left Ten silent.

Jeminah slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Ten and then the boy, confused she opened her mouth and asked in a faint voice-" what is going on in here?"

The boy looked at Jeminah. "I'm sorry for waking you up...are you doing okay?" he asked worriedly trying to come closer to her but stopping when Ten gave him a deadly glare.

"I'm a little cold but it's okay...we are both okay, thank you Heachan." She said assuringly. Jeminah looked around and then continued
"umm where is Jaemin?" Jeminah asked.
"he is coming soon," Haechan said smiling.

Ten looked down and was out of the world for a while.
wait is that...him?!
It can't be!
But his face looks just like his...
He thought

It wasn't long after the door opened and Jaemin came in. Ten came back from the moon and was still cautious and tried to protect Jeminah as best as he could.

"How is your wound?" Jeminah asked Jaemin who was sitting next to Haechan.
"It's okay, and I have gotten used to always get hurt so the wound doesn't hurt so much," he said.

"So what brings you both here then?" Ten asked irritated. Jeminah looked at Ten and then back to the boys.

"We want to help you...to get out of here," Haechan said.
"There are plenty of other people...so why us?" Ten asked confused. Haechan looked at Jaemin and as in cue, Jaemin looked back at the two prisoners.

"We both saw what you have done in the past...you both have helped other people so much and we want to be apart of it too," Jaemin explained

"We know what this uniform has done to people and I can assure you we don't accept it at all. We have both kept an act so many years now.
We just want to get free like you guys." Haechan said.

"I know it doesn't make sense, but we just want to help you," Jaemin said. Ten and Jeminah were quiet
but Ten decided to break the silence.
"correct me if I'm wrong but could it be that my father saved your father's life a long long time ago." Ten asked Haechan.

Haechan shot his head up and looked at Ten with wide eyes. "C-chittaphon?!"

I guess that's not it then...or is it???

Ten said in his mind

Jeminah looked at Ten confused but she didn't want to interrupt their conversation...so she could ask later about it.

"I haven't heard that name in a long time...but am I right?" Ten said his voice betraying him
Haechan nodded
"You are and you aren't...I don't remember everything clearly but your family helped us many times...but then my father got into all of this, anyway umm..." Haechan said mumbling the last words while looking down.

A tear escaped Ten's eye remembering what happened before he met Jeminah. Trying to forget it again Ten stood up and walked to Haechan, he lifted his hand up and put it on top of Haechan's shoulder with a shaky voice he said-
"All right then...how do we get out."

                        __________________