{Chapter 6💕}

3rd person's pov

The morning began to dawn. The cold and humid breeze gently woke up Jeminah. Stretching her arms and legs she finally was fully awake. Looking around a few times she remembered what had happened yesterday. Other prisoners were still arguing, shouting, screaming and crying and it started to hurt Jeminah's head. Slowly walking to one of the corners in the room and sitting down while hugging herself, hoping that she would get out of the 'prison' as soon as possible. again looking around the room the feeling of loneliness grew even stronger. Taking a deep breath she fell asleep again with tears in her eyes.
Back in the house, everyone was tired. Ten's and Sicheng's eyes were red and swollen. It was the last day before the weekend and again they had to go to work. Ten was checking Jisung's wounds while Sicheng made something little to eat for every one of them. Then it was the time to leave.
"Ten hyung are you okay?" Jisung asked worriedly. "Fine enough." Ten answered shortly back at him.
Sicheng walked behind them sometimes slowing down and looking around...something felt wrong but he couldn't tell what it was. Was someone shadowing them?
Renjun noticed Sicheng's wariness and also started to look around. "what is it?" Renjun asked Sicheng while entering the check-in line. "I don't know it feels like someone is watching us." he said quietly to Renjun. Renjun nodded and then gave Sicheng a small smile to act as nothing happened. "It's our turn." Chenle said and they all went into the cave and continued their work...Jisung was feeling a little better so he was able to help his hyungs.
Sicheng was quiet and focused on his work...something was on his mind, something he would really like to do...but that something would be really stupid.

"Ten hyung what if-", Sicheng started but immediately stopped. "don't stop your sentence...you know that I hate it." Ten said back to Sicheng. Sicheng looked down and then said: "What if one of us goes to the place where Jeminah is."

Ten looked at Sicheng with wide eyes "are you out of your mind?!" Ten shouted at him. "You know what happens in there?!" he continued shouting.
Sicheng looked up tears in his eyes "I know and that's why I don't want her to be there alone!" he shouted back at Ten. "my answer is no...you or any other of us aren't going to that madhouse." Ten said while tearing up. "So you will just leave Jem on her own...fine!" Sicheng shouted. " I didn't mean it like that!" Ten defended...Sicheng rolled his eyes.

Sicheng's gaze locked into one of the soldiers who was walking towards them. He took one step closer to the man but Ten grabbed Sicheng's collar and yanked him back. "Don't you dare." Ten said angrily while glaring at Sicheng. "Let me go, or you will be the one going out with the soldiers." Sicheng answered back. "watch who you are talking to." Ten reminded the younger one.

"what is going on in here?" the soldier came to see the two boys who were arguing. Ten let go of Sicheng and answered "nothing sir...everything is fine." he said with an assuring smile. "then keep up your work." he commanded and walked away. Ten cleared at Sicheng one last time and then went back to work. "I can't believe she considered you as a real older brother." Sicheng muttered...and that was it.

Ten threw his hammer close where Sicheng and Renjun were. He started shouting like a madman and grabbed Sicheng's collar again. "You stop it!" A soldier came towards Ten and took hold of him...he started fighting and now more soldier came to help, after a few minutes of intense protesting the soldiers made him unconscious.

"w-will he...?" Renjun said stuttering. Jisung nodded while Sicheng looked down. "Ten is strong and now Jem is with him...so they have a chance to survive...maybe this is the best way." Sicheng said while tear ran down his cheek. "we have few hours to go." Sicheng said and went back to work with the others.

Ten was in a deep sleep and was carried by the soldiers..."Jemimah...jem-inah...jem." He muttered. One of the soldiers looked at Ten and then said to his colleagues "I will take him inside...you can go back to the mining area." he said and took Ten and walked into the cell department.
The soldier opened the door "who is it?!" a frightened voice was heard inside the room. "It's me don't worry." the soldier said and continued: "I think someone here might know you." the soldier said to the person inside the room. As the person walked closer to the soldier and Ten...the person gasped and shouted "Ten?! What?! Why is he?!"
"don't worry he will wake up...I just thought you would like to see him." the soldier said with a quiet tone. "can he..." the soldier nodded and settled Ten inside the room.
The person looked at the soldier and hugged him "Thank you Jaemin." the soldier smiled. "it's okay Jem and also I owed you one." Jaemin said back at her. "just... don't tell anyone." he continued while looking down at her. "I won't." she said as Jaemin closed the room's door.
"I hope you didn't do anything stupid." Jem said while looking at Ten. After that, she went back to sleep.

                     ___________________