Chapter 39

You death stare cooler's scouting party as they look on in fear but suddenly the large blue female alien starts running up to you with her right fist pulled back.

(Large blue female alien): You little rat! you won't act so confident when I drive my fist into your face!

With all the strength she has, the blue alien delivers a powerful punch to the left side of your face but while a strong shockwave happens when her fists hits you, you simply stand there unfazed while the blue alien goes from anger to shock within seconds.

(Large blue female alien): W-What! 

(Y/n): Is that all? 

You slowly raise your left hand and move your index finger up to her forehead which confuses her and when your index finger taps onto her forehead her head a second later her head violently explodes which makes everyone jump in surprise as her body fall backwards and land on the ice.  

(Small pink male alien): WHAT THE HELL HE KILLED THEM SO EASILY!

Cooler's scouting party starts to really panic while you look back at winter.

(Y/n): Do you want me to kill them all?

(Winter): You can but try to leave one of them alive for questions.

You nod and give a little thumbs up as you look back at cooler's scouting party.

(Y/n): You got it but don't blame me if I get really into killing them and get rid of them all.

You were about to dash off but you see someone at the corner of your left eye stand next to you which makes you look to see luna standing there with a ice sword looking quite serious.

(Y/n): You want to kill them too right?

(Luna): These monsters are here to attack our people so I have every right to teach them a lesson!

(Y/n): True and I won't stop you.

Winter smiles a bit to himself to see both you and luna standing side by side as you crack your knuckles and luna spins her sword around a bit.

(Large green male alien): DON'T JUST STAND THERE GUYS! GET THEM!

The aliens with blasters shakily aim at you and luna as both you and luna dash towards them.

(Large green male alien): FIRE!

The aliens all fire their blasters but as one hits you in the face it does noting and luna simply dodges the beams and as you get close enough to one of the aliens you put your hand in front of his face and fire a massive beam which not only kills the alien but also takes out alot of cooler's scouting party behind him.

Meanwhile as luna gets close to a group of them she conjures many ice spear and points forward which makes the blades speed towards the group of aliens in front of her and the blades go right through them while also instantly turning them into ice statues but much to the aliens's shock the blades did not stop and kept on going and continue to stab through the lot of them while any of the fools that got too close to luna which end up getting cut into half by her blade.

(Winter): Haha! those two really know how to work together!

(Crystal): Guess we didn't have to bring an army after all.

Winter turns around to the large army of iciclites with a smile.

(Winter): Alright everyone looks like we have this fight so you lot can go back to whatever you were doing and relax while me, my, luna and the saiyan deal with this lot.