Chapter 57

(Y/n): Sasha I would recommend that you get clear of here.

(Sasha): Why?

(Y/n): Just do it.

(Sasha): Okay?

Sasha flies out of the way as tanya is getting closer and closer.

(Y/n's mind): Time for a wonderful reunion.

You hold your arms out to signify a hug.

(Y/n): Tanya! It's good to see your doing okay!

(Tanya): GRRRRRRRR!!!

When she gets close enough to see her clearly, you notice she is pulling her right fist back.

(Y/n): Oh this is going to hurt.....

(Tanya): YOU IDIOT!!!!!

With a large amount of force, tanya punches you right in the center of your face and sends you flying back.

(Sasha): What the!

You go through many mountains at an insane speed until you smile and stop yourself in mid-air.

(Y/n): Good to know she has not lost her strength.

You ready yourself for another attack until tanya is suddenly right in your face.

(Y/n): !

Tanya spins herself around and goes to deliver a strong kick to your right side but you quickly block her attack by grabbing her leg with your right hand.

(Y/n): I take you heard about what I am going to do?

(Tanya): HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!

(Y/n): Look I know what I am wanting to do is quite serious but I want to help this planet and end king vegeta's rule.

Tanya backs away abit.

(Tanya): That's all well and good but you don't seem to understand the danger that could come of that.

(Y/n): Let me guess I will be attacked by people that will still take king vegeta's side?

(Tanya): That and others from other planets.

(Y/n): Huh?

(Tanya): King vegeta has made many enemies over the years he has been king and while you take over could make things better since your not a tyrannical idiot and of course you are not king vegeta.......but the things that king vegeta has done over the years most likely brought hatred to all saiyans and not just the king himself.   

(Y/n): How dangerous would you say they are?

(Tanya): Hmmmm.....they are people you should not let your guard down around that is for sure.

(Y/n): Would they come here?

(Tanya): Maybe but since you would be a new king if you win, they might have other plans.

(Y/n): I will keep that in mind.

(Tanya):....Y/n.....can I say something that you must never do if you really want to become king....

(Y/n): Yes?

(Tanya): Could you......please not be like vegeta?.....

You are quickly taken back and abit confused at tanya's request.

(Y/n): Why would you think I would turn out like him?

(Tanya): I know at first you will not be like him but....time can change a person and someone of your power it may get to your head and you could turn out worse than him if you don't watch yourself......so I beg of you to not be like him.