Chapter 35

(Young Iciclite 1): W-Well um-

(Young Iciclite 3): No princess we have not seen a saiyan.

Luna raises an eyebrow at the third young iciclite who has a look of fear on her face.

(Luna): That's strange for I could of sworn the saiyan went this way.

(Young Iciclite 3): Maybe he went outside?

(Luna): Hmmm that could be the case.

The princess thinks for a few seconds until she suddenly starts to laugh a bit in a dark tone which scares the young iciclites but before they could back away the princess summons a large spear from her left hand and then points it at the third young iciclite who quickly backs away into a wall.

(Luna): Do you think I am stupid brat? I know you have seen him now tell me if the saiyan come this way or not!

The third young iciclite tries to think of another excuse to get luna away from you but her fear stops her from saying anything.

(Young Iciclite 2): He did!

Both luna and the third young iciclite look at the second young iciclite.

(Luna): You better not be lying.

(Young Iciclite 2): N-No I am not he passed us not that long ago.

Luna backs away from the third young iciclite and makes her spear disappear.

(Luna): Thank you.

Luna runs off in the direction you went leaving the 3 young iciclites standing there with the third one narrowing his eyes at the second young iciclite.

(Young Iciclite 3): Why did you do that!?

(Young Iciclite 2): She was threatening you! I can't just stand there and do noting!

(Young Iciclite 3): I know but she is after the saiyan we ran into and most likely wants to kill him!

(Young Iciclite 2:):............

(Young Iciclite 1): What do we do?

(Young Iciclite 3): We have to get to either the king or queen since they are probably the only ones who can stop her!

(Young Iciclite 1): A-Alright!

They all run in the direction towards the throne room at top speed.

(Young Iciclite 3's mind): Hopefully we can get to them in time!

Meanwhile you are continuing on your little walk through the castle and really started to enjoy the place but due to being a saiyan you did get alot of looks from passing adult iciclites but you didn't care all that much.

(Y/n): !

You suddenly stop as you feel a very cold breeze coming from behind you and you can feel a large amount of killing intent and you had a feeling you know who it is and just as you turn around you see princess luna staring at you at the other end of the hallway with a sinister grin on her face.

(Luna): I found you saiyan.

You narrow your eyes at her and fully face her.

(Y/n's mind): Oh great.......

You look towards the window and get an idea however before you could do anything a large amount of spikes form on the window which makes you look back at luna who has her right hand out.

(Y/n): Well that's cheating.

(Luna): I won't let you get away.

Luna creates a ice blade and leaps towards you with immense speed and gets right up to your face.