Chapter 19

(Hector): Hmm they have been a while maybe they are deciding on new rules?

(Sasha): No they don't change the rules of the tournament.

(Hector): Well they are taking their sweet time with picking us!

Sasha gently moves her hand though your hair while you sleep.

(Sasha): The longer the better it gives y/n more time to rest.

(Hector): (sigh) I guess your right.

A few more minutes have pasted and sure enough a guard walks in.

(Guard): Alright you lot sorry for the wait we have to redo the rules.

(Hector): What are the new rules?

(Guard): Well for now the rules will stay the same that is until the final round where things will be a bit different than the usual final rounds of other tournaments however they want to keep it a surprise. 

(Sasha): Oh dear.....

(Hector): Ha! what ever it is I will win this tournament will no problem!

Hector raises his fist into the air but while he does this the guard looks at him.

(Guard's mind): If only you knew what is going to happen kid....

(Guard): Anyway you are the last 4 before the final round so good luck to you.

(????): Get on with it I want to fight already!

(Guard): Calm down ruco.

(Ruco): Tch.

The saiyan sits down and waits.

(Guard): Alright the next will be with........hector and ruco.

(Ruco): Finally!

(Hector): Oh yeah!

(Guard): Alright you two out you go.

(Ruco): I hope your ready to get your face ruined buddy.

(Hector): I could say the same for you.

The 2 male saiyans smirk at each other and walk out of the waiting room.

(Guard): (sigh)

Hector and ruco walk out into the arena and go into their positions.

(Ruco's mind): This little brat thinks he is going to beat me? well I have a little surprise for him.

Ruco smirks as he goes into a stance.

(Hector's mind): I wonder what this guy is smiling at?

(Announcer): Alright you two I hope your ready because this match will now..........BEGIN!

Hector and ruco charge at each other but as they get close to each other ruco quickly grabs something from under his armor chest plate and just as hector is about to punch ruco he pulls out a small dagger.

(Hector): !

(Ruco): GOT YOU!

Ruco swings at hector's face but only manages to cut his cheek as hector just about moves out of the way.

(Hector): Sneaky bastard!

Hector goes in to deliver a powerful kick to ruco's side with his right leg.

(Ruco): Agh!

Ruco quickly grabs hector's right leg and take another swing at hector with his dagger but this time he manages to cut across hector's chest.