Chapter 15

A few days later and the time has arrived with the tournament finally happening and thanks to training with sasha your are much stronger than before and now you feel you are strong enough to fight this tournament.

You are standing next to sasha and even hector who managed to get in to tournament too which you were happy about since there is a chance you get to fight him if he gets through which gets both you and hector excited but for now the 3 of you are in a large room in a section of the arena were the other contestants are waiting.

(????): Hey you!

(Y/n): ?

You turn to see a tall and buff saiyan walk up to you.

(????): You are that brat who knocked out sonia aren't you!

(Y/n): A wounded and weakened sonia yes not a fully rested one you clown.

(????):  What did you say!

The tall saiyan pulls his right fist back and goes to punch you but sasha blocks his punch.

(????): Wha!?

(Sasha): Get lost drake he is far too strong for you.

(Drake): HAHAHAHA! oh really? do you really think some brat who sat days and days in his house is stronger then me! and also why are you with him I fought you were with my zora?

(Sasha): I moved on from that weakling and found myself a real man who happens to be much stronger than you.

(Drake): HAHAHAHAHA alright then how about this if we happen to fight in his tournament then if I win little sasha over here goes out with me!

Sasha and hector get mad at what drake said but you just remained calm.

(Y/n): Fine.

(Drake): Good hahahahaha you better be ready to feel pain boy.

Drake walks away from the 3 of you and you just stand there like noting happened.

(Hector): Jezz what a creep.

(Sasha): I second that.

(Y/n): Who is he anyway you seemed to know him.

(Sasha): He was one of zora's gang members

(Hector): What!

(Y/n): Interesting that could be fun.

(Sasha): What do you mean by that

(Y/n): You will see if I fight him.

While sasha is looking at you wondering what you were thinking the main door to the waiting room opens up and 2 elite guards walk in.

(Guard 1): Okay (he looks around while he stops at you) y/n out you go into the arena.

(Y/n): Alright.

You walk over to the door and head out into the arena.

(Hector's mind): Good luck y/n.....

(Guard 2): Alright (he looks around until he sets his eyes on drake) you are up.

(Drake): Yes!

(Sasha): Tch

(Hector): Oh great.......

Drake with a smug look on his face walks past hector and sasha but before he passes sasha he winks at her but sasha gives an evil look.

Meanwhile you are slowly walking out into the arena which has a large area is fight in and a huge amount of seats with other saiyans looking down at you cheering and roaring.