Aiolos and Avalon

Start from the beginning

"You mortals will stop disrespecting my son. He has endured more than you believe. You all betrayed him. Remember he controls the lives of your children. If he so wishes he could kill them with a snap of his fingers" father said. Yeah my dad was awesome. 

"He is not your son" growled Poseidon. "You didn't birth him. You only birthed his reincarnated form. Not his true form" father responded. "Give back our son. I will not have you turn him into a murderer" Sally said. My ex step family that never really existed nodded. My mother spoke up. "It's part of his duty as the primordial of heroes. Part of being the primordial of heroes is also being the primordial of justice. As primordials we have a duty to the universe. Not to mention you disowned him even if he is my actual blood child" mother said. 

"To bad, I want him back" Sally said. "He is better off here with his true family than the ones who betrayed him" Aurora said but he was paying half attention. On his lap sat a deaged Aiolos who was trying and failing to get out of his fathers grasp. His punishment for not coming back sooner. I mentally laughed. It was a sight to behold. "Yeah well I don't see you taking care of your son, until now" Lola shot back. 

Aiolos just waved his hand and she lost the ability to speak. That was all Aiolos needed. He jumped down from his fathers lap and made his way to the exit only for Aurora to grab him and place him on his lap again. "Nice try" Michael said him and Aion were trying not to laugh while Ophion and Lazarus were rolling on the ground. Aiolos pouted. 

"Perseus Jackson, as your mother I order you to stop killing people and return back to our family" Sally said. I had enough of her. I walked towards her. My steps echoing across the floor until I was mere inches from her. What I did was against my morals but she needed to here me, and here me she shall. 

I slapped her. 

A red mark on her cheek was forming. Tears were threatning to spill from her eyes, but I didn't care. She disowned me,told me to never see her again. Then she comes back into my life telling what to do. I had it with her. I let all my anger and pent up emotions out. 

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND DEMAND THAT I OBEY YOU. YOU DISOWNED ME. TOLD ME TO NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME HERE AND ORDER ME AROUND LIKE SOME SLAVE. WHEN YOU ABANDON ME I ASKED THE GODS FOR DEATH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT INSTEAD. MY OLD LIFE BACK. I REMEMBERED MY LIFE BEFORE PERCY JACKSON WAS BORN. I AM A PRIMORDIAL. AND I WON'T EVER CONSIDER YOU, POSEIDON OR ANYONE ELSE AT CAMP HALF BLOOD" I said. No I screamed at her. 

My family was beaming with pride at me for standing up for my self. and let me tell you. It felt good. 

"You inoslant brat. I will kill you for that" Poseidon growled. Raising his trident he brought it down on me. I was about to defend my self when I saw someone I thought I would never see again. "Medusa" I whispered. Poseidon stopped when he heard the name of the person who he cursed. 

There was Medusa in all her godly glory. Gone was the gorgon. Here was Medusa Avalonian Goddess of Snakes,Poison,Hunting,Predators,Speed,and Stone. "Hello Posssseidon" Medusa hissed. "MY LOVE" Poseidon cried in joy. Idiot. 

Medusa had her bow pointed right at Poseidon's heart. Not that he had much of one. "Strike my king down and I shoot" she told the advancing sea god. "Medusa, your alive. And your a goddess to" Poseidon said. Just as he was about arms reach of her, someone else caught my eye. Morgana Avalonian Goddess of Dark Magic,Necromancy,Arts and Crafts,Dreams,and Redemption. And she is not in a good mood.

"KIMA FOE TI LA DRU" Morgana chanted. Poseidon was frozen in place before chains wrapped around him gagging him. "You dare strike my king" Morgana said. Poseidon tried to struggle, but the binds only made it worse. "Morgana please" an all but familiar voice said. Behind my once thought deceased wife was standing in front of me. 

Guinevere was alive and with her she brought the entire pantheon. 

LINE BREAK

After I got over my shock and Poseidon along with gods leaving to the guest chambers, I embraced my wife and son. "I have missed you both so much. I'm so so sorry that I didn't get there in time to save you" I said in tears. Not just tears of being upset, but tears of joy. 

"Shhh it's ok. None of us hold a grudge husband. You had your duties to attend to. Besides we didn't die. Morgana casted a powerful illusion when Artemis thought she killed us. We should be the ones who are apologizing" Guinevere told me in between sobs. "What about our children. Our unborn twins" I said once I got my act together. Guinevere looked down. After a moment of silence she responded "they didn't make it". 

Once again I cried. But I knew at the end of the day everything is going to be ok, because the people, my people, are alive and well. Because as long as we are in this together we can rebuild what we lost. 

A/N ok so tell me what you think of these last few chapter. Please tell me in the comments one thing you liked from each or even your favorite chapter and why. Feedback is appreciated. If you have any ideas for any of the new chapters or any chapter please let me know.