Anticipation: Ch 11

Start from the beginning

The eldest clasped his hands together, the lound sound successfully gaining the attention of the room. "We have a meet to get to. Our mate will be there. Get ready," he declared with a strong, wide smile that formed his eyes into creased moons.

At this the room rose, the boys dashing off in all directions to prepare. Several headed to stand by the mirror, touching up their outfits or hair, whilst others moved to grab a quick drink. None game enough to attempt to ingest food.

Lastly, at Jins instruction, the most ready member searched the room for a covering, a hat or scarf or anything to place upon the head of the youngest. As Hoseok scrambled through a bag, previously neglected in the corner, his hands fell upon soft fabric. He grasped it and ran happily over to to the man standing besides the couch. The excitement of meeting his mate caused his steeps to lighten, a small hop in his stride. He passed the beanie over, Jin taking it with a smile of gratitued before facing the guy dead asleep, splayed out like a drunk starfish upon the couch.

Jin reached out his arms, tugging harshly on the clothing, and steeping back skillfully as a loud thump reasenated. He smiled slightly,  knowing that though this wasn't the only way, it was by far the easiest and quickest, and he was feeling mischievous today.

A grown was heard soon after, followed by pained exhales as Jin sighed, "weak. You'll get over it".

A snarl of annoyance situated itself upon Junkook's face. "I thought that people who indulged themselves in medical studies would be more inclinded to aid others, not inflict harm upon them by pulling them off a couch", he spoke, his eyes darting up to face his attacker.

Ignoring the returned, slightly more demanding look, he reached the hands which previosly lay rubbing his back in soothing motions up towards his head. His fingers grasped the metal there, his arms tenseing at the feel of the foreign object as he strained to remove it.

"Aa a a, don't you dare mister," Jin repremanded in manner that one would take when telling a small child off for their naughty behaviour. He continued, thrusting the fabric clenshed in one fist down as he talked, allowing no interruptions from the younger, "you are keeping that on. You know why. And here take this, you will need it to hide the circlet".

Jungkook mearly tisked, sitting up as he accepted the beanie with agitation, shoving it upon his head. He looked away, arms crossing over each other, the tantrum taking control as Jin said with a pleased smile, "Good boy".

A small, hardly auidable grow resounded from the chest of the disgruntled member, ignored as the leader anounced it time for departure.

*

Now the guys were all sitting in stiff plastic chairs, facing over a purple cloth covered table into a sea of eager fans. Yet none could locate what they desired among the forming line.

Yoongi, with hair as soft and beautiful as snow waited at the start of the table, his black eyes fixated upon the crowd. He sat straight, arms flat on the table with fists clenched to contain his excitement.

The line began to move and so to did a feeling in his gut, the man trying his best to suppress the anxiety of unkown possibilities with the bouncing of one leg, hidden beneath the table as he maintained his image of composure.

Sat besides him was a slightly less nervous but equally excited Hobi, whose face was in a constant fight with itself, morphing from bright sunshine smiles in one moment to lip biting anticipation in the next. The crowd had no idea of the internal fight going on within his mind, nore the minds of the other members, but they found the effects extremely cute, taking many snapshots to fawn over later.