We will stay together, forever

After 14 months

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
Everybody said she looked just like me. We were very happy now. My mother in law also accepted me and my daughter. Soobin would always take care of me and my needs. I was happier than ever.

"Baby?" He whispered in my ear from the back as u was breastfeeding our daughter.

I hummed in response, I didn't want to disturb her while drinking.

"I love you" he said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too hubby" i mouthed.

After a year

It was our daughter's first bday today. We did the best preparations we could. Soobins sister had helped me dress our beautiful daughter, Sung which means successor.

The birthday celebration was going on when. The cake was brought in. We all sang Happy birthday for her. She was indeed becoming more and more beautiful day by day. I could notice she was getting dimples like Soobin. I saw her playing with Namjoon's daughter. All of their children treated her like a small sister. And I loved it.
The party was finally over.

"Eomma, Sung happy" Sung said to me and she started clapping her hands lightly.

"I'm so glad you are happy my princess but it's already past bedtime. So u should probably go to sleep now." I said and kiss on her forehead.

After a while she drifted to her Dreamland and fell asleep. I slightly patted her head, kissed her forehead and went to my room. I thought Soobin would already be asleep. But when I entered...I couldn't believe the scene I was looking at. I mean
.................

He was naked?

"S-soobin?" I stuttered looking at him.
He was walking closer to me. He locked the door. He picked me up and laid me on the couch. He started kissing me harshly. He bit my lip which caused it to bleed. After a while he pulled away. He looked at me as if he was going to eat me any moment from now.

"Why were you talking to Aiden half the time of the party, huh?" He asked. My eyes widened at his question. Ofc I wasn't.

"Binnie, it wasn't 'half the time of the party'. He is my best friend baby and more of a brother. You don't have to be jealous of him because no one can take your place from my heart". I said to him which caused him to smile.

"Promise me you'll never ever try to leave me again" He said which caused me to remember what had happened in the past.

"I promise. We will stay together, forever!" I said and kissed him on his nose.

He started taking off my clothes. I was surprised as to what he was trying to do but somewhere I knew what he was up to.

"What happened? Why are you taking my clothes off?" I asked trying to act confused.

He bent more down and whispered in my ear. "Let's make a thousand more babies." He smirked

My eyes widened in shock...not that I did want to do it but it was just that I was nervous. He kept on thrusting his fingers inside it. And believe me his fingers are  like needles. I moaned mixed with pleasure and pain. After time pulled them out. He carried me to the bed. And whispered in my ear again.
"Tomorrow I'll order a wheelchair for you".

I being the naughty bad girl I am didn't open my legs for him. He saw that and knew exactly what do you.
"You already deserved a punishment for talking to that brother of yours in the party and now you deserve another for being a naughty girl."

I gulped. I wish I hadn't teased him because then he entered me very roughly.

"Soobin-Ahhhh."

"What happened baby girl?" He tried to give me a concerned look.

I had tears in my eyes. "Binnie it hurts."

He slapped my butt. "No binnie. I'm not your binnie. This is Daddy, daddy tonight." He started sucking my neck "If you even dare to call me something else other than daddy right now. Your punishment will only get worse."

He started teasing me by rubbing his member on my clit.

"Just do it already." I said annoyed.

He smirked "Alright!"

We had a beautiful night then...

                        THE END

Thank you so much for reading 'Barren'.