Her Letter

Dear Binnie,

Baby I know you will most probably never wanna see me again. But let me tell you. I love you and will always love you. You can live happily with that girl and make a lot of babies. You mom sent me your pic with that girl. And indeed she is really pretty. I hope you always be happy. And I also signed the divorce papers you and your mom prepared, u will find it on the table in the living room. I'm sorry I couldn't give you all the happiness you deserve. I hope you have a big happy family. Don't worry, I'll not be a burden on you anymore. I'm going back to London. All the best for your new life and I love you.

Take care

Y/N

Mom? How could she do that. I started connecting all the dots. Thats when I realized why mom had called me today over at her place. I went to the table and saw the divorce papers signed by Y/N. I didn't realize tears we're already rolling down my cheeks. I tore the divorce papers and threw them away. I took the car keys and ran to my car. I drove to the airport as fast as I could.....I got a call from mom. How dare she even try to call me after what she has caused. I cut the call. She called me again, this time I picked up.

"How could you do this mom? U asked my wife to leave without me not knowing anything about it? You even sent her the divorce papers without my permission? How dare you do that to me!" I said as anger took over me.

"Soobin, I'm your mom and I know what's the best for you." She said

"Best my foot. Mom I will never forgive you for what you did to me and my Y/N." With that said I cut the call.

I reached the airport. I rushed inside and started searching her. I didn't even know if she already left. I was yelling her name as well as crying at the same time. That's when I saw her sitting and waiting for her flight. She had tears in her eyes. Her nose was red. Her cheeks were swollen. My precious baby.

I ran over to her. She noticed me at the corner of her eye. She stood up in shock. Without caring whether someone was watching us or not. I grabbed her arms and smashed my lips on hers. The kiss was rough and desperate. She was trying to push me but eventually gave up since I refused to let go of her.

Y/N pov

I started melting into his kiss. But then I remembered the divorce. I pushed him away with all my strength. "Soobin stay away we are not a couple anymore."

"Who says that?" He asked me

I was confused" The divorce. I have signed the divorce papers you sent me. And I assume you have signed it already. So now why would you do this?"