He raises his voice at me

I reached home...I parked my car in the garage. I waited for a few minutes inside the car before going in. I finally made myself strong enough to approach him.

I went inside and I was surprised to see....his mom was there. Maybe binnie told her I was going for a check up and that's why she's here. Now I could not really think anything.

"Y/N you're finally home." His mom said as soon as she saw me.
I faked a smile.

"So what did the doctor say jagi? Are you pregnant" Soobin asked excitedly.

I looked down as I held back my tears from falling down. He sounded so excited...that just made my heart break into a million pieces. I collected all my thoughts and looked back up at them.

"No" I replied
His mom looked at me angrily now. I was lowkey terrified. What she said next pissed me off.

"Son why did you marry this sterile woman?! There are so many girls around the globe who wanted to be yours. Among all of them you had to choose her?" She said pointing out to me "- among all the girls you found this wretch."

She said those hurtful words and stormed out of the house. Soobin's eyes were glistering now. I could see he too was hurt. He was very eager for a baby. He always wanted one.

"Binnie-" before I could finish he walked up to our shared bedroom. This broke my heart. I could not control my tears anymore I went back to my car. And drove to the Han river. It was a really nice place. I walked there all alone with earphones in my ears. That was the only relief I had right now. I was just walking without realizing where I was going... suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said and looked at my watch. What. It was already 2 in the afternoon, lunch time. Soobin? Oh no..I didn't even prepare lunch. I ran to my car and drove to my house.

As I reached to our mansion and ran inside our house and opened the door.
I sighed in relief to see soobin already eating. He must've cooked it himself. But he is horrible at cooking ryt. I went near him.

"Binnie, did you cook this food all by yourself" I asked

He just hummed in response and went to wash his dish.

I was very hurt by his actions, he never ignored me like this before.

I went to taste the food. It was lacking so many things. Did he even add salt to it?

Anyway he was already hurt. I didn't want to hurt him more.

I went to our bedroom. He was busy on his mobile. I changed into some comfy clothes. I wanted to take some rest so I laid in the bed. As soon as I laid Soobin got up and went to lay on the couch. It hurt me very very much.

"Binnie why are you going away from me? Are you trying to-" I was cut off by his sudden rude reply.

"Shut up!!..and stop interfering in everything I do. Mind your own business" He said and left me in the room. I couldn't take it anymore. I sobbed under the covers until the pillows were soaked. I somehow fell asleep.