The check-up

It's beautiful right when you have the desired life with your love/husband.

As usual I woke up in the morning by the ringing of the alarm clock and my adorable binnie beside me. I tried to remove his hand from my waist but his grip tightened even more. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning love" He said

I pecked him on the lips.."Morning binne".

"Tired from last night?" He smirked

"Shut up and let me go now" I said as I was trying to come out of his grip

"Why so early? How about doing it again?" He said

Seriously!! Last night wasn't enough?

I was finally successful in pushing him away. I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine and was ready to go for a check-up. Yeah me and Soobin have been doing it for the past few days. I tried to stop him yesterday but he was just to horny.

"Bye binne"  I waved as I was making my way out of the door when suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Binne this isn't the time". I tried to pull back my hand.

"One kiss and then I'll let you go." He said.

I didn't have any option I had to do what he said and I kissed him.

"I love you y/n-nie" He said in between the kiss

"I love you too my binnie bunny" I said and then left the house.

(They already had their breakfast)

I reached the hospital and then went in for my check up.

After the check up

"Doctor is there any good news?" I asked as I was impatient.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Choi... You are not pregnant" She told me.

I was on the verge of tears... Why? Soobin and I have been trying from the past 5 months.

I walk out of the building holding back my tears.

What would I tell Soobin when I get home? Will he not be disappointed I me?