"YOU ARE BARREN"

I woke up in the evening at 5:00 pm. I went down. Soobin was nowhere to be seen. He must've gone to meet up with his friends. But he never goes without telling me anywhere. Shut up Y/N, he just needs space. I brought some snacks for me and put on the tv for some relief from all dramas. I somehow managed to take my mind off the thoughts and enjoy the drama.

It was 7:00 pm now. Still Soobin wasn't home. I started to worry now. I tried to call him. But he never picked up. I tried calling him a thousand times. I grabbed my coat to go in search of him. Just then I heard the sound of he door opening. And there he was. I ran up to me and hugged him tight.

"I worried about you so much. Where the hell were you? Why didn't you pick up my calls? And why did you " I asked him all at once.

"Don't be so fucking clingy. Just go away." He spat out at once.

Clingy?

"Binnie, why are you behaving like this? What did I do?" I asked him with a saddened tone.

He glared at me for a minute.

"Because you are just..." He stopped and was trying to move away but I caught his hand.

"Tell me I am what? I wanna know my mis-"

"YOU ARE BARREN!" he yelled in my face.

That's it all I was holding in from the morning was pouring out from my eyes.