Where did she go?

Soobin pov

I went out of he house early. I wasn't really angry of y/n. And I mean it, I want angry on her. I just wanted to give her some time. I know I crossed my line. I'm really disappointed in myself. I wanted to ask her for forgiveness. Lately I've been so stressed, my mom has been telling me everyday to divorce y/n. But how could she say that? I love her. The reason I called her barren yesterday was....I just...I was irritated because my mom has been asking me to marry some other girl. My temper took over me that time. I didn't talk to her the entire time. Today again my mom called me to her house. When I got there I saw a girl sitting beside her. I went in and started talking to my mom. She introduced me to that girl. Her name was Jessy. When mom went inside the kitchen to get us some snacks. That time the girl stood up and she was walking but her leg tripped and she was about to fall down. I got her by the waist. Then I don't know why.. she gave me a hug. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what to do...I heard sniffles. So I just caught her back. Not with any bad intentions. I pulled away that when mom entered. She gave us some snacks. But I didn't want to stay here any longer.

"Mom why did u call me here in the first place?" I asked Mom.

She just laughed. "You are my son. Can't I just casually call u to pay me a visit?"

I forcefully smiled and said "Mom I gotta go. I have to attend dance practices."

With that said I left for the dance practices.

Afternoon

We were done with the practicing. I told the other members about what happened. They we're disappointed in me. But Beomgyu suggested I should apologize to her. I agreed with him. I brought flowers and some gifts for my beautiful y/n.

I reached home.
"Y/N" I called out to her.

No response

"Y/N baby where are you?"

Still no response.

I went upstairs to look for her. She was nowhere. I checked around. I saw that her things were gone. I ran around like crazy. Where did she go?

"Y/N" I yelled

That's when I noticed something on the fridge.