All alone

I went in my room upstairs and went directly in our shared bedroom and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Why?why god why?" I started yelling at the top of my lungs.

I stayed there until midnight. I didn't dare to come out. I didn't want to face him. I didn't hear any footsteps nor any sound which indicates soobin never came in the room. Was he that angry on me. But how could he? Was it my mistake if I wasn't getting pregnant? How could he call me barren just like that?

The next morning I woke up on the bathroom floor. Indeed it was very cold here. I went out and saw it was already 8:00 am. And Soobin was no where to be seen. I checked the entire house but he was nowhere. My phone rang on the dining table. I wondered who's text it could possibly be. I was totally surprised when I saw that Soobin's mother had texted me. She sent me a pic and it was.....Soobin hugging a girl?...Followed by another text ' Now u may please get out of his life. You see he is happy.'

My heart broke into a million pieces. But if that's  what makes him happy, it's fine with me. I love him and love is all about sacrifice right? Then I got another text from her.

'I'll send u the divorce papers by afternoon. Sign them and leave his life.'

I was totally broken now. I felt like everything was over. But I have to do it. If he doesn't want me, what's the use? I started packing my stuff and took some of our pictures together.

Afternoon time

The door bell rang which I knew were the divorce papers. I took them and signed them. I wrote a letter for him and stuck it on the fridge. I took one last glance at the house and left for the airport all alone.