👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾

Start from the beginning

I snickered, and she smiled at me. I really did like having her around, everything was just... better!

Her presence alone always brought a smile to my face, kinda like when I was with Wendy.. I bit my lip at the thought, no, I couldn't like two girls at the same time!

Right..?

The next day, we were all playing cards in our lunch break and being totally salty because Mabel was winning.

"King me!!!" She yelled as she placed her cards down, and we all groaned in response.

(y/n) crossed her arms. "This sucks!"

"She doesn't even know what we're playing!!" Stan yelled in even more frustration.

Mabel shrugged. "Gold fish?"

That's when we all grew confused at the awful music that started playing from outside, sharing glances with each other.

Soos tried to unblock his ears. "Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head."

Mabel then gasped. "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel!"

Soos did as told, but not surprisingly, nothing happened.

"Wendy!!!" We all cringed at the sudden voice that yelled from outside.

(y/n)'s head fell back with an annoyed groan. "It's Robbie."

"Robbie? Is it that jerky twerp I see making goo goo eyes at Wendy all the time?" Stan asked, reorganizing the cards.

"Yep."

Soos looked at us with a frown. "He called me 'Big Dude' once. I mean I know I'm a big dude, but it kinda hurt."

"Should I send Waddles with him again?" Waddles chewed on Mabel's sleeve, making he laugh. "Whoa, easy tiger!"

I could feel the anger boiling inside me, so I still p. "I'll handle it."

"Oooh!!!"

Stan laughed. "Conflict!!!"

I walked out of the shack, trying my best not to cringe at Robbie'd vocals. "Wendy! Wendy, Wendy! Wendy! C'mon out, girl! C'mon down!"

"You realize she's not here, right?"

"Yes?" He scoffed at me, then was quiet for a second. "What?"

"She's out camping with her family today." I crossed my arms, looking away as I muttered to myself. "And if you listened to her for once you'd know that.."

"What was that?!"

Looking back up, I grew a bit pale at his glare. "I- just said she's not here."

"No, no, no! You want to get into it, huh? Let's get into it, kid! You think I don't know what's been going on, huh? It's obvious you've got a thing for my girlfriend, don't you? Don't you?!"

"What? No! C'mon, man!" I tried to play it off with an awkward chuckle, but he had already pulled his phone out.

"Yeah, I'm sure she's just dying to ask out a 12-year old kid who wears the exact same shorts every day. Hey, here's an idea: why don't I call her right now and see if she wants to go out on a date with you?"

Panic began to rise inside me as his smirk only grew wider. "Hey! Look-! Don't! You don't have to-!"

"Oh! Don't! Please, man!" He mimicked me, holding up at phone as he pressed the call button. "What're you gonna do, huh? What, huh?"