28. Easter Holidays

Start from the beginning

((Harry, Muggle wear minus the wholly hat and jumper))

"I don't like wearing Muggle clothes, I much prefer my robes anyday" said Severus putting the red coverse shoes on and tying his hair up into a small pony tail which made Harry laugh slightly.

"Not a word Hadrian Snape not one word!"

Harry was just placing his cap on his head when a knock on the door came, this made him flinch but Severus went to answer it.

"Welcome!" said the chipper voice once Severus opened the door.

"I am Nairi and I'll be looking after your apartment during your stay" and she smiled again, this in turn made Harry smile as well.

After introductions were done Harry dragged Severus outside into the heat which made the man sulk too but he wanted Harry to be happy so he went along with it.

...............

They went around the whole resort! The whole freakin' resort! Yes Harry wanted to see where everything was, even though they took a freakin' map for it all Harry had wanted too see it all first and not from the map!

By the end of the day Severus was exhausted, he never knew that the boy could have so much energy, he had never seen him so excited, running from one place to the next over and over again.

Once back in their apartment he finally collasped into a chair and sighing, he took of his shoes and sunglasses, he was going to take his har out of its pony tail but stopped when he saw a flash of light.... a camera and one sorry teenager was looking at him.

Eyes narrowed towards the boy, but said boy was about to dart out of the room when another knock on the door was heard and so he went to answer it.

"Did Sir's have a good look around the resort? Is there anything we as the staff help you with?" asked Nairi to them but Harry only shook his head and smiled towards her.

Coming back into the room Severus now had his hair down and looked right at his son.... "the photo Hadrian..." was all he said but Harry didn't move, no way he was letting the picture out of his sight.

" was all he said but Harry didn't move, no way he was letting the picture out of his sight

...........

The next few days where exicting for Harry, he loved every minute of it, he just couldn't sit still for a moment!! He was like a kid on Christmas morning.

They explored Haleakala National Park where Severus gathered up different types of rocks, fossils and ash all to be used hopefully in up coming potions he had in mind.

Harry enjoyed when they explored Ohe'o Gultch and the winding Hana Highway, he loved every minute of it, while Harry went swimming Severus went off and gathered more ingredients from the surrounding area, only to come swimming as well.

"Dad I don't really want to go home now" moaned Harry as he packed his bag as they were leaving the following day.

"I know but we can always come back again, you still have your homework to do first when we get back and I know for a fact your potion homework is easy enough" and he laughed.

"Fine! Spoilt sport!"

"Come on son, I know you love this place but remember we can always come back. Now stop your silly complaining" and he ruffled his son's hair and smiled.

The following day Harry didn't want to get out of bed, today they were going back to dingy Scotland, so then he could finish his school work and then go back to classes..... Nope not going to happen in his book......

Severus knew this morning was going to be a problem and so with a flick of his wrist the bed covers were taken off leaving Harry still wearing his pyjamas

"Hey what was that for!" moaned Harry as he slowly got up.

"Hey what was that for?" moaned Harry slowly getting up.

"It's time for you to get up Hadrian we are leaving within the next hour so up, wash and dress. We will get breakfast before we leave".

"I'm going, I'm going" said Harry as Severus pushed him towards the bathroom, Harry was ready within the lotted time frame.

They went and had a quick breakfast of tropical pancakes with coconut syrup, by Merlin it was the best with a glass of milk each and some coffee before the decided to leave.

They arrived back at Hogwarts by eleven am and so it was back to the mundane life of a student and teacher......

.........

Sorry that their wasn't much for the holiday it was a kind of spur of the moment thing really. Pictures of the holidays will be up next.