[HarryStyles] Let Them Slip Out Of Your Mouth

Author's Note:

This is simply a prologue. I have no idea what the layout is going to look like on this, with the centering and such. Um, I have BPD, so I do know what I'm writing about. I'm not taking something and just writing about it. I know people who have had eating disorders. I know people who have self-harmed. So nothing that I write will in this will ever be a guess at how things are. Uh, I hope that this doesn't turn people off. Hopefully by the last line you can somewhat tell what I'm going to do. And if not, I can always explain. Just a summary, but I will be writing the summary right after I post this. Don't be offended. Nothing graffic will be posted on here. She will not have the disorders, just a slight case of BPD because it takes much longer than eight months to cure that. No self-harm will be mentioned in this book, maybe just her talking about it. I'll warn you. I don't want to trigger anyone. I think that's it. It's a love story. That's all I write. Hopefully you'll read the book. Enjoy.

I was always so good at keeping everything hidden from the public, my life was private, my career was out in the open, and that was it, nothing else, not my relationships, not my friendships, not my choices, not my materials, nothing but my career was made public. That’s how I lived, all the time, I went home and no one was lingering in the bushes, I went home and no one was holding a video camera to tape everything that I do, and I went home and was just me, Braelyn Jefferson, not that actress Braelyn Jefferson.

But, one day, I don’t even remember when, everything became mixed, my private life became public, and all of a sudden, I was in the tabloids, those stupid magazines that I so desperately tried to stay away from, not even a picture of me walking down the street was in one of them, until then. I was no longer just an actress, I was the Perfect American Girl, who just so happened to not be all that perfect in the eyes of society, because I wasn’t skinny like a model, but I didn’t have boobs like Pamela Anderson, I was the role model for all the girls who were in that normal weight category. But, no one wanted that from a teenage actress; you’re skinny or overweight, and healthy – what’s that?

BRAELYN JEFFERSON ADMITTED INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Just yesterday, February 3rd, 2012, actress Braelyn Jefferson (18) was admitted into a mental hospital. That hospital, Larkin’s Health Hospital, closed its doors to reporters and whisked Jefferson into the halls and into a room that must be her home now.

According to inside sources on her most recent movie set, “[Braelyn] wasn’t herself. [She] wouldn’t eat and she was throwing up a lot. [And she was] always in the gym when she wasn’t needed on the set. She wore jeans in the middle of summer in Texas, which was odd. Her temper worsened, anything set her off.”

It seems like Braelyn Jefferson, the titled Perfect American Girl, is going through a mental breakdown. Anorexia and bulimia, cutting and what seems like another mental illness.

You might know her from the various movies she’s stared in, five different movies in only three and a half years: her first, the action film Instant Justice; Cashing Checks, the Oscar nominated movie for Best Picture about a senior in high school and the need to get money for college; Discovering You which got Jefferson both the Best Romance award and the Best Actress in Romance at the Teen Choice Awards; her first horror movie, because let’s face it every great actress stars in at least one horror movie, Death Demon; and the most recent True Life, which she starred in with now best friend Beau Mirchoff, and was based off of work with BringChange2Mind.

BringChange2Mind is an organization that Jefferson said was “close to her heart and one of the only organizations she fully believes in.” Now we know why.