"I get it hyung.", Jimin said and gave him his infamous eye-crinkling smile.

"Well anyways..." Hoseok made an attempt to change the topic, "Why are you here Joonie?"

"Its been a while since I met Jinnie hyung.", Namjoon said, his cheeks tinted with the slightest pink.

"Oh, so you didn't wanna meet us??", Jimin asked the tallest accusingly.

"Aish.. Just cut the kid some slack ok?" Hoseok shushed Jimin while sending Namjoon a playful wink.

"Hoseokie Hyung, you still have that stupid historical dance book??"

"Yep. Why?"

"Oh I need it for my Written Report thing."

"Ok. But be careful. I need it back in good condition."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HOBI HYUNG!!", Jimin said while tackling the older to yet another fierce hug.

Namjoon looked at them and chuckled. He missed having all of the seven together. Those times, when the seven of them were together, they would have so much fun. He missed how Seokjin would scold and nag them for pranking him. How Yoongi would scold them for disturbing his sleep. How Jungkook and Seokjin would have an intense eat off. How Taehyung used to act like a cute dork who would be confused about his own hands. How Hoseok would break into random dances and was then joined by the younger ones, who would then battle for Hoseok's praises. Oh, how the times have changed!

Seokjin was now pursuing his degree in acting while trying to handle his family business and his younger sister. Taehyung closed himself from the world and focused on studying. He still retained his soft side, giving Yeonjun, his cousin who everyone said was unacceptable, a home to live and everything he would need. Hoseok came back as a teacher and took his career very seriously. He supported his god-child Huening Kai with whatever money he earned, still making sure he had enough to feed himself and Jimin. Jungkook went from the baby to the tough and punctual, law-abiding (mostly, things don't always change completely. :P) Hall monitor and student prefect. Oh and how there was so much more!!

Everyone had gone on different paths. Their lives were still connected but it felt different somehow. Maybe it had to with the fact that they aged and were no longer middle-schoolers who could live their lives carefully.

This is why Namjoon had returned. He never came empty handed. He came back with a plan.

"Joonie hyung.??" Jimin snapped his fingers right in front of the tallest's face, "Stop daydreaming and help me set the table."

Jimin placed the plates and asked Namjoon to get the glasses. When the other two finally emerged from the kitchen, all of them sat down for a hearty meal.

During the meal, each of the males engaged in light hearted banter and aimless conversations. They were just having fun.

*Ding*

Jimin chose to ignore it. He reminded himself to check it later. He went back to his meal with two of his favorite people

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

Jimin got up and went up to check his phone.

--------------------------------NOTIFICATION----------------------------

You have 5 missed calls from Yeonjunnniiiieeee~~ ( 5 minutes ago)

Yeonjunnniiiieeee~~ : HYUNG TAEHYUNG HYUNG LOOKS REALLY SICK...PLEASE COME NOW!!!

(2 mins ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HECK!!?? HOW THE HECK DID HE FALL SICK IN A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR??" Jimin thought as he picked up his coat and swung it over his bag.

"Hobi Hyung!! I am going to Tae's house!!" Jimin yelled from the doorway, bent tying his shoelaces, "Don't wait for me, Ok? Eat your food and go to bed. I might be late" Jimin instructed his hyung.

"Don't worry Tae. Jiminie is coming." Jimin silently prayed that Taehyung was going to be ok.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HIIIIIIIII😎

Another late night update. The storyline here seems a little unnecessary but trust me all of this will make sense with the next Author's note I post, which will probably be tomorrow morning.

Anyways stay safe and wash your hands.

I know nobody reads this but.... If you are reading this then

I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------