Chapter 6

Y/n POV
Things have been going good on Homeworld, my Mom and my Aunts have been making a lot of changes and everything was looking really good.

My Mom is letting Gems control her which I find it a little weird, but my Mom doesn't seem to mind, my Aunty Yellow is putting Gem shards back together to restore them which is amazing, and my Aunty Blue uses her tears to create some clouds to make humans or gems feel better, which I kind of enjoy being on a cloud. It's really soft and comfy.

My Cousin Steven has been visiting more often and we got to know each other more and he really enjoys seeing me and I really enjoy seeing him too.

One day, my Mom told me she has to go somewhere for a few days, so she left my Aunts to take care of me.

Then, someone appeared behind me.

"Hey Y/n."

I know that voice.

"Spinel?" I asked.

"Yep, it's so good to see you again." She said while stretching her arms around me trying to hug me and I tried my very best to hug her back.

I heard footsteps and see that it's my Aunty Blue.

"Y/n, would you like to spend some time with me today?" She asked me.

I smiled and said, "I would love to Aunty Blue."

She smiled and picked me up and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

She looked at Spinel and said.

"Spinel can come with you too."

"Really?" I asked with hope.

"Yes." She said with a smile.

"Yay!" Me and Spinel said.

We headed to Aunty Blue's room and see a lot of clouds there and I decided to get on one and relax and Aunty Blue and Spinel did the same thing.

"You know Aunty Blue, you and Aunty Yellow are the best Aunts ever." I said with a smile.

She smiled and cried tears of joy and brought me to her face and kissed me lightly on the forehead and rubbed me against her face.

"Thank you Y/n." She said.

"You're welcome Aunty Blue." I said.

Spinel was relaxing on the clouds too.

Aunty Blue was singing a song to me and Spinel and I find it so soothing and relaxing.

I started to get hungry and Aunty Blue got someone to bring some food for me, I had some food and I offered my Aunty Blue and Spinel if they wanted to try some, Spinel happily tried it and Aunty Blue didn't know, but she tried it and they both liked it.

"Aunty Blue, these clouds are so comfortable I could stay on them all day." I said to her.

She smiled and said.

"I'm really glad you like it Y/n."

We continued playing and relaxing for hours until I started to get really tired.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Blue asked.

"I'm okay Aunty Blue, I'm just really tired." I said.

She smiled and said.

"Here, I got a special place for you to sleep."

"Really, what is it?" I asked.

She picked me up and brought me to the loop of her hair and I blushed because I'm right next to her chest and I've never been on the loop of her hair before, but she's incredibly warm just like my Mom and Aunty Yellow.

"Are you okay Y/n?" She asked me.

"Yeah, it's just that I've never been on your hair before or close to your chest." I said to her.

Aunty Blue smiles.

"It's okay Y/n." She said.

"Goodnight Aunty Blue." I said to her.

"Goodnight Y/n." She said to me.

I smiled and fell asleep in the loop of Aunty Blue's hair.

I'm not 100% back yet guys. But I wanted to let you guys know that the story is still alive and it will return eventually.