Chapter 3

Timeskip- 3 Months Later

White Diamond POV
Things have been going good between me and my son, the Amethysts finally finished the room, but my son doesn't want to sleep alone in there, because he would rather sleep with me and be close to me, so I respected his decision. We actually just sleep in his new room together now and I don't mind that at all, I really enjoy sleeping with my son.

But then one day, my son started to feel really weird, so I got some gems who know a lot about humans to check on him, and then I got the results from them and it's really not good.

My son has a really bad illness in his head that cannot be cured, so I try everything I can to cure my son. I really don't care about the possibilities, but I'm not going to lose my son.

Everyday, I try to keep Y/n with me at all times to make sure he's okay, but the illness keeps getting worse and worse.

Besides me looking for a cure, I have some gems to try and find it too and I'm hoping really soon.

But with no luck remaining and time running out, I tried to spend my best moments with my son as I can.

"Mom." My son said.

"Yes, Y/n?" I asked.

"Am I going to be okay?" He asked me.

I frowned sadly and said, "I don't know Y/n." I was crying too.

Just then, when I was about to give up hope, the doors opened and a gem came in and said.

"My Diamond, I think I know how we can save Y/n's life."

I got up with hope and asked, "Really how?"

"Come with me." the gem said.

I followed the gem and we went into a room and I had Y/n with me in my hands and he looks really weak right now and is having a hard time keeping his eyes open.

'I really hope they can save you Y/n.' I said in my thoughts.

I placed Y/n on the bed in the room and the gem said, "I believe this will work my Diamond, but there is something you need to do in order for this to possibly work."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need a gem in order for me to do this, but not just any gem, it needs to be special." the Gem said.

"Then, I'll use a piece of mine." I said.

"But Mom, won't that destroy you?" He asked me really worried.

"No, it won't Y/n, I promise. I'll be okay." I said to him.

I grabbed a small piece of my gem and gave it to the Gem that's helping me.

"Thank you my Diamond." the Gem said.

I looked at my son and he started to close his eyes, but not in a good way. So I told the Gem to hurry it up because my son is slowly dying.

So I waited outside the room. After a few minutes later, the Gem came out and told me to come in and I see my son was still laying there, but he's breathing again which means it worked.