"I am so sorry we can't keep this up, but I really don't have time for you anymore," Shyla gave her attacker a tight smile before twisting off the roof.

Her attacker desperately lunged after her, only watching as Shyla dropped down. Her hood had come undone, reavling her face.

Shyla gazed at her attacker's now exposed face in mild surprise, she recognized the woman who momentarily tried to kill her, or at least, kidnap her. The last time she saw her was years ago, when she first came to Kruthia. The girl had stolen a pendent Mikhail bought her right off her neck. She only saw a flash of the girl before she disappered, and she must've been around thirteen when the incident occured. However, Shyla thought little of it, knowing that Mikhail hadn't spent much. Now, the girl's hair had grown extremely long, with her waves tied into a long ponytail above her head. Her skin had tanned into a terrifying beautiful obsidian in the summer heat. Shyla would have never even recognized the girl if not for the distinct scar that ran across her jaw. However, Shyla quickly shook off the feeling, her mind reeling as she turned her attention back to the man. She couldn't afford any distractions.

Shyla landed with a grunt, dusting the gravel off her hands. She hid behind others as she seamlessly waeved through the crowd to follow the man. She watched as he sharply turned into what looked like an alleyway. Rounding the corner, Shyla noticed the alleyway wasn't as it seemed, instead it was a staircase leading down towards the city tunnels.

Shyla slid down the stairs, her face curving into a grimance as the sour smell of a distinct earthiness and mold entered her nose. Dirt flew with her every footstep and she stilfled a sneeze as the dust tickled her nose after her failed attempt to keep from inhalation. She noticed movemnet at the end of the hall, atching as the man she was following appeared in her eyeline.

A deep, melodic voice distruped the serentity of the tunnels, "There you are little birdie, my κύριος is looking for you."

*κύριος = master*

Shyla gasped in shock as the man suddenly appeared behind her. He grabed her from behind, and roughly placed a gag over her mouth.

"I'm sorry but we can't have any of that... charmspeak now can we?"

Shyla twisted in the man's grip, "Stop struggling."

Shyla paid no heed, focusing her attention on the small throw daggers hidden up her sleeve. They may not be effective in hand-to-hand combat, but she may be able to use it to free herself from the binds. She pushed her shoulder out of its socket with a pop, as she used her double jointedness to her advantage to twist her arms out of the man's grip. He gasped in surprise, and loosed his grib on her arms in shock. Shyla quickly cut herself free of the binds while the man was distracted and turned her daggers on the man, "Seems you don't know everything about me, now do you?"

Shyla watched as the man's face paled, she forced compulsion into her voice as she spoke, "Tell me about the ring."

"My master gave it to us, it the emblem of the rogues."

"What is your master's name?"

"Alpha Merikh."

Shyla's eyes narrowed at the new information, "His full name."

"Alpha Kyros Adamos Merikh."

Shyla's brows furrowed in shock. Adamos... the same man she left tied up with Mikhail, "Take me to him. Now."

XXXXX

The sound of footsteps echoed through the prison Adamos' hitman brought her to. Shyla was seated in the middle of a room of silver, her hands bound behind her back. Well, at least that's what others who see her would think. In actuality, the knots binding her hands together were all trick knots, ones she could easily escape if need be. Mikhail lay next to her, thoroughly sedated and chained with silver. While the silver wouldn't hurt her, the silver would weaken his wolf by the second.