Alena Wilson - 2.8

Start from the beginning

Alena looked at her nails, "Well, you can try."

Mia scowled and launched forward. Alena smirked and moved away at the last second, making Mia fall on the ground.

Mia got back up and went to attack once again. Alena, like before, kept on blocking it, she even yawned at some point. Mia was getting flustered, she had never had an opponent who could predict all of her moves before.

Mia started panicking as her mind started to wander.

No! I can't lose to her!

Mia tackled Alena to the floor, the crowd gasped. Alena smiled while Mia was on top of her with her bloody teeth on display.

"What happened, scared?"

"I'd die before I lose to you." Mia said as she inched closer to Alena's face.

"Well you might get your wish if you keep doing this."

Chris thought that Sebastian went crazy after he saw him hit himself for no apparent reason. Sebastian on the other hand, slapped away an absurd thought that he had in his mind when he saw Alena smiling with her bloody teeth.

Calm down, you barbarian! Have some class.

Alena twisted the arm that Mia used to hold her and got up. She didn't want to be cruel but Mia's face really made her annoyed. Alena slowly started stepping on Mia's arm while it was twisted, making Mia shout in pain.

She couldn't think of anything else as she hurriedly started clawing at Alena's back, trying to throw her off her guard.

Alena had a chilling look in her eyes when Mia did this.

I tried to talk to you. Maybe this is just what female leads are like.

The crowd watched as Alena lifted Mia up from the floor and slammed her back down without a sweat. She grabbed the arm that scratched her back and pulled it towards her direction. A loud 'click' was heard followed by Mia's scream.

The crowd watched, completely entranced by Alena. If she wanted to, she could've finished the match long ago, this thought made a shiver run down everyone's spine.

Archer watched his sister casually break Mia's other arm while she said, "That's payback for breaking my friend's arm."

Even if Mia wanted to, she couldn't tap out now because she couldn't use both of her arms. Mia gasped as she looked at Alena. Mia really didn't want to admit it, but, if she didn't tap out now, Alena would kill her.

"I'm sorry! I give up!" Mia mustered up her courage and spoke.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"I said I'm sorry! I give up! You win!" Mia shouted, slightly afraid of Alena.

Alena stopped what she was doing at once. "Jeez, did you have to be so loud?"

Sebastian and Chris watched from above how Alena didn't get flustered the whole time. Mia's parents and James looked at Alena, horrified that someone could actually beat Mia.

The bell rung once again. There was a new winner. Alena Wilson officially became the best fighter out of the Blood Horns. As Alena jumped down, she felt something drip out of her nose.

'You're doing great, host.'

'Thank you, Arlo.'

Alena wiped her nose and sat down. Archer passed her a water bottle and Alena drank all of it.

"Congratulations sis!" Archer said cheerfully.

"I knew you wouldn't lose." He continued speaking.

Sebastian came down from where he was observing to congratulate Alena.

"Now you can fight with me in training."

"Don't count on it, boss."

"You're really dumb, you know that?" Sebastian said.

"Why am I dumb?" Alena asked, curious to why he thought that.

"Why did you let Mia beat you up in the beginning?"

"The higher the ego, the bigger the fall."

"You have a strange mind, Miss Wilson."

"Thank you, boss."

Mia's parents quickly went into the ring and saw Mia lying down on the floor, her arms bent in different angles.

Blair, Mia's mother, was the first to throw herself at her daughter and start crying.

"I'm so sorry baby! I should've told your father to not sell you but, we had no choice!"

Mia winced as her mother fell on her, making her injuries hurt more. She started shaking once she heard what her mother said.

"So you offered me to him?!" Mia cried out.

"We didn't honey! James did!" Blair quickly passed the blame onto her son.

"You bastard! I hope you rot in hell!" Mia screamed at her brother.

"Wow, you talk to your family like that?" Alena said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't you dare come near me!" Mia shouted.

"Why? What are you going to do, punch me?" Alena looked at Mia's bent arms with a raised brow.

Sebastian and Archer just shook their head at Alena's abnormal humor.

What a cruel person.

...