Taeil • In love with somebody else pt. 2

(Please read part one before reading part two)

"Nothing i swear I'm just glad I have you and I love you happy anniversary. I'm gonna go" she runs to her car since Taeil wanted to go separately.

Once she enters her car the tears she's held in for months come crushing any pride she had left. "He never loved me" her sobs shake the car as her world collapses...

She loved him

Everytime he broke her

She'd come crawling back....

*** present day ***

Y/n POV:

I'm gonna be staying with my aunt for awhile. She lives close enough to town so it'll be easy to get on my feet and make money to stable myself.

I sigh as I get off the train and call her "hey I'm here can you send me the address"

She texts me the address and tells me to be careful it's not safe at this time of day.

I walk out of the station and head to street to get a cab but the streets empty? It's scary Ngl.

The empty streets, so silent you could hear my heart beat from feet away.

I walk to a bus stop and wait, as I wait I'm met with a stranger a very handsome stranger if I'm being frank!

"The bus still isn't here" he sighs as he sits next to me on the bench

I look at him and he meets my stare and smiles "hi nice to meet you I'm Brian"

I bow at him "I'm Y/n nice to meet you"

"Where are you headed?" He asks

"To my aunts" I smile "came to start new"

He laughs "same"

Brian and I talk till the bus pulls up. We both enter the bus and sit next to each other continuing our conversation. I don't know why but talking to him made me feel safe and secure something Taeil never made me feel.

As the bus stops I smile at him and stand "well this is my stop" I walk off the bus and Brian is standing next to me

"Well looks like we're going the same way" he laughs

I nod and we walk to an apartment building he smiles "well this is my stop"

I frown "already I was having fun talking to you"

"Well can i get your kakao or something so we can keep talking" Brian grabs his neck

I nod "of course" and he hands me his phone and I put in my username and add myself "there ya go"

He smiles "great, get home safe I'll text ya later" and like that Brian went inside and I continued my walk to the small house on the corner.

As I knock my aunt comes to the door her arms wide open "I missed you Y/n"

I smile and hug her "I missed you too"

She settles me in and it's like when I was younger. My family and I would visit her once every 4 years so I didn't get to see her much but when I did I use to have the time of my life. There's the nicest little river behind her house with forestry everywhere when I was younger I'd go and play out there all the time.

"So what made you wanna come and stay with me" she smiles and hands me a dinner plate with food

"I had a break up and I needed to get away for a little" I say looking down at the food

"Oh I'm sorry" she says

I nod "it's fine"

That night I finally told someone about the hell I went through loving taeil.

** 2 years later **

Brian and I developed a romantic relationship at first I told him I wasn't ready to commit again and he waited and was patient, so patient with me he walked me home everyday from my bagging job at the local store.

He would bring flowers for aunt and cook for her. She really enjoyed his company and likewise.

Brian was a different species he was goofy and made me love every aspect of life. Not to mention remembering our anniversary's and half months and bring gifts or do cute things. Today is a our 2nd year and a half of being together and he told me he has a surprise for me.

I get dressed in a a skirt and pink blouse and do a cute hair style with butterfly clips since our fav animal is a butterfly and he knocked at the front door and I came flying out of the house and into his embrace "ah hi baby" I kiss him

"Hi lovely" he smiles and we leave to catch the bus "now today's surprise is very special and I hope you like it"

"I love everything you do" I say laying on his shoulder

"I know but today I'm taking you to my work" he looks at me

"Wait seriously?" I ask

Brian never told me what he did professionally I always just assumed he worked In a office job but now I'm not sure

"You'll finally see why I was gone for those few months" he laughs "and I didn't abandon you because I wanted to"

I frown "that was literally the worst day of my life when you weren't there to cuddle and watch movies"

"Well after this maybe you can go with me?" He looks at me

My eyes are scanning his

He leans down

And our lips connect for a brief second and he pulls back "Okay lets go" he says and we are at the train station

"Train station?" I question

"We need to get to Seoul silly" he messes up my hair

"Rude" I say and follow him as he buys our tickets and we head to Seoul. I haven't been there since we broke up.

It's okay y/n breathe

Brian loves you and Taeil didn't.

He never did....