Taeil • in love with somebody else...

"You're in love with someone else Taeil! I can see it stop lying to me Goddamnit!" I scream at Taeil as he half drunk speaks

"I did *hiccup* did not cheat on you y/n" he smiles as he goes to kiss me "I love you"

I shove him off of me and grab your bags "fuck you, I should have never came" I put my stuff in the bags looking at Taeil who's passed out on the floor. I grab my phone and head out the door.

I pull out my phone and pull up marks contact I press call "hey I'm leaving Town for now Taeil is passed out in the bedroom you might check on him in a few" You say calm In the phone

"Oh okay, thanks? But why are you leaving? I thought today was Taeil and your anniversary" he asks

I feel a lump in your throat from what just happened I swallow the burden whole not wanting to deal with the situation and cause more drama. I breathe "we broke up"

"I'm sorry" mark says "I'm on my way now"

"Don't apologize I broke up with him. He's in love with someone else" I wipe the small tear coming out "anyway Um this is goodbye! I love you and the guys rest well don't over work yourself and I'll be cheering you boys on. Goodbye" i hang up quickly looking around the busy street of Seoul. Finally I find a can and head on my merry way.

New Me time.

I toss my phone out the window and smile at the cab driver who's giving me the stink eye

It's okay buddy keep glaring the amount I'm gonna tip you is slowing becoming cents. I look up to meet the drivers eyes and he immediately goes back to driving with a smile on his face.

I roll my eyes. "Men" I say to myself.

Soon the cab stops at the Train station and I give the man my money and walk to the train station "I can always turn back" I remind myself

"And let Taeil walk all over you again!"

"He loves us he didn't mean it I'm sure"

"You're delusional he loves Nari"

I think I'm going crazy. I pay for a one way ticket to daegu and sit in silence thinking.

You get on the train find a seat and sit in silence.

How did this even happen?

When did it all start?

The questions started bubbling in your head and you finally closed your eyes and drift as you relive the situation...

*** 2 Years Ago: NCT dorm***
Third Person POV:

Y/n walked into the NCT127 dorm huge smile on her face as she chewed her spearmint gum thinking about her boyfriend Taeil and how much she missed him. As she went to turn the knob she was met with a bunch of confused looks 6 confused looks to be exact.

"Y/n?" Taeyong stands and goes over to her "what are you doing here" he smiles panic written all over his eyes

"I came by to see Taeil? Is he here" y/n asks smiling

"He's- Uh... bush right now maybe you should come back in a little" Mark walls over to her making sure y/n can't go to the back area of the house.

"What's going on?" She looks at the two men in front of her

"Nothing noona" Taeyong smiles "I just think we should go take a walk till Taeil hyung comes back" he smiles trying to get her out of the house till she heard it... a moan?

Surely not...

"Ugh Taeil" a female voice rang in the house.

Y/n's heart dropped as she realized what happened... why the guys were forcing her out and not wanting her there.

She stayed frozen and looked at Taeyong. "Can you take me home" she asked heart broken, smile faded into a moon shaped frown.

"Of course, Johnny come with us?" He looks at y/n for permission who turns the door knob and walked out.

"We'll be Back" Taeyong smiles "don't let Taeil know she stopped by" he leaves with the two

*********

Time Skip: 1 year ago: 2 anniversary

Taeil was walking side by side with Y/n, he had no facial expression as they walked and talked about their days. Soon he yawned and y/n smiled "should we head back?"

Taeil said no and said they should keep spending time together. Y/n smiled and continued with Taeil not aware of the heart ache awaiting...

Taeil stopped them at a bench where they both sat, y/n smiled and handed the boy a box.

"What's this?" Taeil asks holding the present in his hands.

"Happy anniversary don't worry it's nothing big" she smiled as he nodded and opened the small box. Inside was a guitar pic with his name carved on it.

He looks at Y/n smiling "I've been looking at this for months how did you-?" He holds the pic and grins "so pretty thank you"

Y/n smiles as she waits for her gift but Taeil didn't get her anything of course. "I'm sorry I forgot. I'll get you something soon I promise" he smiles at her. She nods and lays her head on him as he pulls out his phone.

As he received a text from "baby 🥺"

When he clicked on the message... it was her.

Jeon Nari, the girl Taeil was in love with. He constantly cheated on you with her and he would give all his time to her. "You were jealous of her and you hated yourself for being mad. They were just friends you have no right to judge" y/n tells herself

Taeil puts his phone up and y/n closes her eyes again and he smiles "okay let's head back to the dorm

"Okay" y/ns voice cracks

"Are you okay?" He asks

"I'm fine sorry" a tear fell down her cheek

Taeil looks worried at her "whats wrong"

"Nothing i swear I'm just glad I have you and I love you happy anniversary. I'm gonna go" she runs to her car since Taeil wanted to go separately.

*****

(To be continued)