all your fault • Johnny

this is a short excerpt from a new story i'm working on called all your fault! it's a murder mystery! and yes there's a lot of death and it's upsetting... can you figure out who the murder is before all of the neos are dead?

<                 >

"Okay everyone please gather around" A man walks from a random hall infront of them. He had a black suit on and a top hat in his hand.
"To start off the party Sir Johnny has asked everyone to pick a card from the hat. This will symbolize whose on what team. Please stay in groups as you try to complete each game." The man explains

Nct all gathers around the man and take turns pulling a card from the black hat. It started with the dreamies and ended with 127.

( )

From this point on these teams would be each other's life lines. Everyone gathered in there respected teams, Yuta throwing a small tantrum he was separated from his beloved Mark.

"For the first game it will simply be a dance party! All you have to do is be the last one still standing" The hired man explains. The group all gathers to the dance floor room and start to move swaying to the beat.

"We got this in the bag!" Taeyong says starting to hype up and jump around the dance floor knowing his stamina was a lot better then the majority of NCT.

As an hour mark hits several memebers give up and sit down grabbing a small drink placed by the entrance of the dance hall by the workers who seemed to be hiding away at every opportunity. Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, Taeil, and Shotaro still stayed standing still able to move as everyone just watches amazed that their still moving.

"I wonder what game is next?" Renjun asks Jeno who just shrugs

"Whatever it is I hope it's less body movement" Doyoung wipes the sweat off his face

"I wholeheartedly agree" Kun laughs taking a seat next to the three enemies.

The music blares when suddenly the power goes out? Johnny starts to laugh due to the poor power going out after a small dance party
"Everyone it's now a blackout party!" He shouts as they shout and scream making their own music and getting back up to join their fighting team mates.

They all laugh and sing random songs together. Each of them admiring their time together, they truly had a bond that couldn't be broken.

or so they thought.

"Oh sick the powers back on-" YangYang speaks as he looks over to the left and sees a lifeless body next to him.

————-  .... laid across the floor

blood oozed from his neck and mouth as a small red spot darkened on his abdomen. His throat had been sliced opened and a pair of scissors stood up from his abdomen.

Someone murdered him....

but who?

The boys all shriek as they look at their friend laying dead.

                                      <                  >

Id you enjoyed that please consider checking out the full story! it's on my page <3 don't forget to vote and i'd love to read your theory's on who the killer is ;)
-Z