Mark Lee • Guitar, & Love Songs

It was a rainy day in Vancouver, Mark wanted to take a small vacation and come out to Vancouver and Toronto he really wanted you to meet his family and friends. For the first few days he decided he should let you two spend it together before meeting his parents.

You woke up with his warm arms around you and him still passed out. You hear slight sounds coming from outside and smiled to yourself "it's raining"

As soon as you hear mark groan you knew he was about to wake up. You turned towards him taking in his beautiful face that he hated showing NCTzens barefaced. But you knew they'd think he's even more handsome without those layers of foundation and eyeshadow.

You kiss his nose and cheeks.

You see a small smile emerge from marks sleepy face "how are you always up before me" he says in his groggy morning voice

"Early bird" you smile as you go to sit up but you're quickly dragged down by two strong arms "babe we need to get up" you giggle

"15 more minutes" he says snuggling into your shoulder

"No sir" you say trying to move but it's no use

"5 minutes" he says and kisses your shoulder

You let him have his way and when you hear a small thump. You smiled "It's a storm"

"Wait it's storming!?" Mark shot out of bed and to the window

He frowns "I wanted to take you to a picnic"

You laugh "well let's just stay in, watch movies, cuddle, make out" you wink

"I like that last option" he crawls on the bed towards you

You giggle as he grabs your neck and pulls you into a deep kiss.

"Or you could play some music" you cock your brow

"Really?" He smiles "I haven't played for you since last time you left" he gets up and grabs his guitar.

Mark loved to play guitar, he use to call you every night and sing you to sleep. You had horrible sleep habits and mark knew that. One night he had started to sing SuperMarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran and next thing you both knew you were passed out.

Mark loved to play you Daniel Caesar mainly because you knew most of the lyrics so he would force you to sing with him.

He really wanted you to sing for NCTzens but you always declined, the fandom loved you and you loved them all so much! Mainly because they would make memes of mark and send them to you which meant BLACKMAIL!

"Okay babe let's see if you can sing to this one" mark grins as he starts

He plays Blessed by Daniel Caesar and you immediately start singing it.

He adds in with what he knows and you both sing a beautiful duet of the piece.

Slowly the song ends and you give him a quick peck "I love you"

"I love you too" he kisses you back

And that's how that day went. Guitar and love songs.