1

Nick Austin

Today is officially the first day of senior year for me

Today is officially the first day of senior year for me. Unfortunately. I don't mind the learning bit. It's the bullies. They pretend not to bully me because I'm gay. Trust me if they got caught by they would all be dead. In school they bully me coz they think I'm weak. When I get out of school the text messages start. They pick on every little thing I do that seems gay. The reason they don't do it in school is because of Tony. He's the most popular guy in school. He is also 100% gay. You wouldn't think he's gay just by looking at him tho. He is what every boy wishes they looked like. He's athletic too. Captain of pretty much all of the sports teams. So now I gotta go to school and deal with the bullies.

timeskip

"Hey nick" I know for a fact that was not a bullies voice. I turned around and saw him. Shit I'm not popular why would he want to talk to me.
"Don't be scared I won't hurt you."
"Oh sorry I thought you were someone else."
"If it's my friends I can tell them to chill"
"I can handle it but thanks Tony."
"Anyway we got home room together, you wanna sit with me?"
"Sure that would be fun but why me?"
"We were friends in middle school then after that we just stopped hanging out. I remember you were cool so why did we stop hanging out."
"You got popular Tony. And I stayed me"
"Well we should head to class."
"Imma meet you there I need to go to my locker."
"K see ya"
"Bye"
I didn't mean to come off rude. He just hasn't spoken to me in a long time. I didn't really need to go to my locker I just needed a minute so I waited a couple minutes, put my hood up and walked to class.