"Oh, Taehyung sunbaenim," I gasped because I was indeed in a state of a shock.

"There is no need for the formalities," he said and I could see a gummy smile on his face but only for a second before it because completely serious. 

"It's such a pity that we have to meet like this," he said, applying to the place we currently were at, "but I have to talk to you and this was the only chance to." 

I looked at him in the anticipation. I couldn't wait any longer! I wanted to know what was so important that we had to meet in a place like this. 
Besides I did in fact worry that someone might see us and that could cause a whole lot of problems. 

"So, even though Jungkook didn't want to tell you, because he worries about you, he has been getting letters from his sasaeng for a couple of weeks now. He is very stressed out; he worries that something might happen to you and that's why he didn't want to meet up," he said, looking me straight into the eyes. While his were serious, mine started to become teary. 

"I have a feeling that she is among us tonight and she will try to tear you two apart, so we should make a plan," he said and took a deep breath. 

"So, what should we do?" I started to shutter. 

"I think that we should make her believe that she succeeded in her plan," he said and turned his back at me. 

"But how?" I asked. I was desperate. I didn't know that this was happening to Jungkook and I could only imagen how much worries it caused him. 

"I don't know yet. But you should find Jungkook and speak with him first. I know that this will seem like I backstabbed him, but he is suffering so much and I can't watch it anymore," he said while turning around to face me again. 

I nodded my head. 

"I have to find him now, excuse me," I said and just before I wanted to leave, I added: "And thank you Taehyung." 

He smiled weakly at me. 

I ran down the hallways, stopping just to catch some breath before I continued my "marathon". 

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I started to call out his name because finding him seemed hopeless at this stage. I knew that this action of mine was everything but okay, but in that moment, I didn't care if someone finds out about us, even if the whole nation finds out about us. I had to find him.

"Oh, Lisa, hello," it was Namjoon sunbaenim. 

"Hello, sunbaenim, do you know where Jungkook is?" I asked trying to fill my lungs with fresh air as much as I could. 

"I think he stopped down the hallway," he said and before I knew it, I was running again. 

I called his name over and over again. 

And then I found him. I found him kissing a red-haired girl. It was her. It must be her. The sasaeng. He looked surprised with her action and even more when he saw me. 
He pushed her away and I could see the pain in his eyes. I knew that it was not a consensual kiss but nevertheless I felt a painful sting in my heart. 

This is it. This is the perfect scenario where I can make her believe that she brought us apart. I had to do it, even though it broke my heart. 

So, I ran. I ran away from them and hoped that he won't come after me. He didn't and I couldn't blame him for that. We had to do this. The only difference between our situations was that I knew it was all an act and he didn't. 
It surly was breaking him apart and it was the first time in my life that I felt this  hopeless. 
Even though I tried to convince myself that we will be just fine and that this is just a period where we have to grit our teeth and get through it, those thoughts couldn't stop my heart from aching and my chest from the feeling of sinking. It hurt. 

It hurt even more because it was not us who wanted to part, it was the third person who didn't care about our emotions, she only cared about herself. 

The selfishness of people had no boundaries, neither did the pain that idols had to endure because of the path they choose to follow. We are humans too after all, so why doesn't life have any mercy for us? Why do people think that we are invincible? Because we are not, we bend and break too, it's just that we don't show it on the outside. We can't. 

And just like that I had to smile when in fact I wanted to cry my soul out. 

---------------------

Here is another update! I hope you like it! Do tell me if you think that I should make chaps longer. Thank you for reading this story and special thanks to those that upvote it and comment on it. Thank you! Stay healthy and well!