Chapter Fifty-Seven: Chloe's POV

Chloe's POV

It felt like hours that I've been here but in reality it had only been a couple of minutes.
I tried to see where I was or to see if there was something that could help me get out of here, but I found none.
Finally the door was opened and a guy walked through the door.
I stood up immediately and looked at him, well more like glared at him.
'Well well well, look who's here' He said.
I rolled my eyes, 'Of course I'm here, your little pet kidnapped me' I snapped at him.
He only smirked back at me, and started walking towards me.
I stood my ground and looked him straight in the eye.
In a flash, he stood in front of me.
He leaned in, and I leaned back, not wanting to feel his warm breath on me.
'That's no way to talk to me' He growled out.
'Especially to your new mate love' He spoke, leaning in even more then he already was.
My eyes widened with the words he said.
My mouth opened and closed again, the thoughts of him as mate running through my head.
He would mark me, over Harry's mark, that would mean that Harry would feel it, and slowly start to lose his life.
When a wolf whose mark gets marked by another wolf, the mate of the newly marked wolf will get sick, and eventually will die of lack of life source.
'You can't do that, it's.. it's.. You just can't!' I shouted at him at a loss for words, the thought off losing everything was making me angry.
'Oh but Chloe, that's where you're wrong, I can do it, and I will do it, and there will be nobody that will stop me from doing it' He said, shaking his head 'I mean, whose going to stop me? Your mate? Harry? Do you expect him to save you? I was told that he just let you walk away from him, what kind of mate does that' He smirked, laughing.
I closed my eyes tightly, not allowing his words to have any meaning.
Reopening them , I noticed how close he actually was standing in front of me.
Glancing towards the door I saw that it was still open, an idea immediately popping into my head.
I sighed, nodding my head, 'You're right, he should have done something, saved me from being here with you' I said to him, slowly making my way around him, without him noticing.
He nodded his head at my words, 'Glad that you think the same thing' He smiled, what seemed to be, a genuine smile.
I was about to turn around and run when his words stopped me, 'If you turn, and run, I'll order my pack warriors to kill your family, including your and Harry's pack' He calmly said.
I slowly turned around, shooting daggers towards his head.
'Why me? What's so fucking special about me huh? You could have anybody you wanted, why me?' I shouted at him.
In a flash he stood in front of me again, 'Because love, you're going to give me what I wanted all these years' With that said, he leaned in, kissed my cheek to my dismay, and walked out of the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I am.. like.. so freaking sorry that i haven't updated in like.. 5 months!?
I'm so sorry guys, especially the ones who were waiting the whole time for an update...
Sorry again.
Hope you like this update, please vote and comment if you do.
Thank you all <3