Chapter Twenty-Seven: Chloe's POV

Chloe's POV

I woke up and looked over at Harry seeing he was still in a deep sleep I decided to get out of the bed and make some breakfast.

While cooking after a while I heard footsteps and a scent walk downstairs smiling when I smelled Harry I kept on making breakfast.

'Hi love' I heard Harry saying.

I giggled softly and turned around shortly and kissed his soft nose.

'Babe you have to go to the pack doctor' He said turning serious all of the sudden.

I froze... I hate doctors.. I just had a bad history with them...

'No I don't' I said emotion less while getting out of his grip on my waist.

'Love you have to go for the sake of our pups' Harry pleaded.

I sighed and looked at the ground.

Having an internal fight with myself... he was right I had to go for the pups sake..

'Will you stay with me?' I finely whispered while looking up through my eye lashes into his big green eyes.

He smiled softly while making his way towards me and pulling me into a hug.

'Of course I will babe' He said hugging my body closer to his.

I sighed again and looked at me.. seeing his eyes made the decision easy.

'Alright I will go' I said.

I smiled and nodded his head taking my hand he began walking towards the doctors house.

I hadn't made a sound while walking towards the pack doctor.

Now standing in front of the house Harry immediately knocked on the door.

'Hello Alpha' The doctor said

'Hi Jake we're just here to check the pups' Harry said smiling at apparently Jack

Harry looked over at me and smiled slightly at me.

'Alright Chloe come in' Jack said.

I looked over at Jack and quickly walked into the room quickly taking place at the bed.

'Alright Chloe I'm going to ask you some questions and after that I'm going to do a ultrasound check' Jack said.

I nodded my head understanding that he Had to ask me those questions

Looking over at Harry I gave him a small smile.

'We can begin when you're ready' Jack said looking over at me.

I gave a small nod and Jack began asking questions like.. if I had morning questions... if I head any headache or stomach cramps in the morning...

After all the questions Jack was finally done.

'Let's make an ultra sound of the pups' Jack said smiling

'This may be cold' Jack said looking at me for a split second before putting some gel on my stomach.

I slightly squealed and closed my eyes.. Damn that's really cold 'Sorry... That's really cold..'

I heard a deep chuckle and felt someone take my hand in theirs.

Looking up I saw Harry smiling down at me.

Jack looked at the monitor for about 10 minutes and then turned around with a smile on his face.

'I'm proud to say that you two will be the lucky parents of twin pups' He said with a big smile planted on his face.

I realized what he meant and tears were building up in my eyes.

I stud up and turned to Harry.

Hugging him tightly around his waist he put his arms around me and hugged me back.

'I can't believe I'm going to be father of two' He whispered into my ear.

I smiled noticing a tear fall from my eye I pulled away and swept it quickly away.

Standing on my tip toes I kissed Harry.

'Well believe it or not but you're going to be one' I said smiling really big at Harry .

We thanked Jack and walked out of his office towards the living room.

The rest of the day we just talked about the pups and watched a film.

Next morning=

I smiled waking up the next morning.

Looking at my belly I noticed a small baby bump beginning to grow.

My smile just grew bigger.

Placing my hand on top of my belly I walked out of the room towards the stairs.

Just when I was about to take the first step.

I felt someone behind me.

Turning around I saw nobody.

Turning around again towards the stairs I felt myself being pushed of the stairs.

Last thing I can remember was the green eyes of Harry... I saw tears in his eyes.

He looked so pained to see me laying here on the ground.

Just then I remembered something...

The pups! Are they alright...?

I shut myself off of everything and tried to listen to their heartbeats...

------------------------------------------

hii thanks for reading :)

Could u maybe vote and comment :D

Thanks byee ❤️❤️