Chapter eight: Harry's POV

Harry’s POV

At lunch=  

I was sitting there with Louis and the rest of the lads when a girl walked over to me and began shoving her breast in my face.

Before I knew it Chloe was stroking her ‘What the hell’ Allie (the girl) screamed.

‘Shh shhh now don’t talk’ Chloe said sweetly to Allie her eyes darkened.

 ‘Get the fuck of off me’ Allie screamed

‘Do not talk like that to me’ Chloe growled to her

‘Or what!’ Allie snapped , all eyes were now on them.

A cloud came from Chloe and began wrapping around Allie’s body

It went around her she was screaming to stop  but it was already too late everything around us went silent and dark after a couple of minutes it was silent.

Chloe took the cloud back into her body and looked at the body it was dark…. The cloud burned Allie alive.

Chloe looked back at the others and then back at me I looked at her with wide eyes.

She walked over to me, I couldn’t hold it anymore I pulled her in to a hug and held her save in my arms.

‘I’m sorry’ she said to me her voice breaking.

‘It isn’t your fault I should have pushed her away’ I said to her

She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled she looked from my eyes to my lips she kissed me for only a couple of seconds but it was full of passion and sparks.

She pulled away looked at me.

‘I’m going home’ she said to me I nodded and kissed her again but this time it was a little with more lust and passion.

‘Alright love…. See you soon’ I said kissing her knuckles she smiled at me.

After she left I turned around to see the shocked expressions on everybody’s faces,

I walked up to the lads and sighed ‘What the hell was that’ Louis asked.

‘I-I-umm I honestly don’t know’ I said to them they all nodded

‘It was like a cloud came out of here and burned Allie alive’ Niall murmured to us.

‘Mate you have to ask  her about the cloud thing’ Liam said sighing, I nodded my head in agreement

‘Yeahh I will ask her about it but now she has to calm down’ I said

‘You’re lucky that she can take care of herself’ Liam said giving me a small smile I returned the favor ‘Yes I am’ I said smiling at him.

I walked back to class because once again ….lunch was already over.

The rest of the school day was boring and my mind and Xavier just kept thinking of out mate the love of our life.

I didn’t want to lose her I had to keep her save I know that something will happen I know that she is special and people want to harm her…. But nothing will happen as long as I’m here with her.