Chapter Forty-Three: Chloe's POV

Chloe's POV

The talk=

I looked one last time at the lads and followed and then walked towards the door, Harry following me.

He was now walking besides me leading the way towards the room he wanted us to ' talk' in.

'In here' His deep raspy voice said.

I nodded my head slowly and walked in the room.

I sat down on the couch and the went and sat down on the couch opposite of mine.

After a long awkward silence I decided to break it with a question..

' So what do you want to talk about' I asked him trying to sound like I didn't know where this was heading too.

His green eyes turned a shade darker when he looked up at me.

'Chlo... I know it's probably hard for you to talk about this...' He started 'But I want you to tell me what happened.. Why did you slaughter an entire pack..?' He asked me.

My eyes went wide and it felt like everything just came crashing down on me.

I realised what I had done..

I looked up at him.. ready to tell him what had happened.

So I started with the start of it all...

Couple of days after the birth of Edward and Darcy=

I was at home doing nothing.

I wasn't in pain anymore.. thank god that I'm a werewolf and that we heal fast...

I decided to go check on my little angels.

I stood up and walked towards their baby room.

While I was walking towards their room I felt the air become colder and colder to the point where I was literally shaking... And that's strange for a werewolf...

I quickly walked towards the room where the cold was coming from and saw that it was the baby room...

I frowned and quickly walked towards the door.. kicking it in I looked around..

I gasped.. the room wasn't the room that was supposed to be here... the walls were stained in red.. there were pools and pools of blood lying on the ground..

I looked up and gasped again.. there was a man standing there ... in the middle of the room with Edward and Darcy in his arms... smiling evilly at me..

______________________________________________________________

Hii ! sorry that it took me soo ong before i updated.. but school started again.. and i haad to study again... i had soo much to study for this week ! :(

Has anyone got same problem ?!

God i hate school sometime...

But thanks for reading it ! hope you lot liked it .. so please vote and comment

love you all