Desire of death

Inuyasha overcame his dizziness his eyes catching Kagomes frame sprinting. He forced himself to rise and began running after you and Kagome.

Sesshomaru had lost a lot of blood his tongue was coated with metallic taste. It dribbled down his chin in large quantities. Jin smiled the blue trendils fizzled and disappeared with a quiet hiss.

The dog sagged to the ground, his breathing ragged and short paced. "One more attack and you'll be dead any last-" He cut himself off as his irises darted to the sky.

Sesshomaru was about to question this but didn't need to when your  scent filled his nostrils. His senses awakened and the pain increased tenfold.

"Crap!" He moaned, you were supposed to stay with Kagome.

Jin's cocky grin returned, "So our little human has come to save you how funny."

Sesshomaru looked around but it seemed you hadn't reached them yet. He knew he'd have to finish this quickly then.

"Why don't we...ugh! Fight like men?" He spoke through gritted teeth.

Multiple wounds opened in his stomach. Jin slid his serpent tongue across his fangs. "While the offer is tempting, killing you in one blow is so much more appealing."

Sesshomaru began to brace himself as another sphere of energy sizzled in his fingers.

Jim again sniffed the air, "we are closer."

>>>>>>>

Inuyasha caught up to both of you, Kagome was restraining you as the battle played out before your eyes. "(Y/n) you can't go out there it's dangerous!"

You squirmed about while Kagomes hands held like cuffs. You turned to Kagome and she saw the pleading in your eyes.

"He'll die."

Kagomes grasp weakened but Inuyasha threw you over his shoulder and started to retreat back to the hut. Kagome followed behind him silently, you wouldn't go without a fight.

"Put me down you mangy mutt!"

Inuyasha huffed, "seems he's rubbing off on you a lot."

"Half-breed!"

He ignored you.

"Womanizer!"

Kagome nodded in agreement.

He didn't even flinch at any insults, what would make him flare up?........

Kikyo.

"Inuyasha you killed Kikyo right?"

He froze. Claws slipping and causing you to fall with a thud. "I didn't!"

Kagome tried to defuse him.

You ran off and he clicked what you had done. "(Y/n)!" Both Kagome and him said in usion.

But it sounded distant due to the pounding in your eardrums. Your will to reach your puppy stronger than anything.

>>>>>>>>

Jin heard rustling in the bushes, (s/c) fingers pushed past the thin branches. Failing flat on your face you rubbed your forehead.

Sesshomaru's face contorted into a snarl. "What are you doing here?! You were supposed to stay in your time!"

A sly chuckle escaped Jin, his tail swished gleefully. "Yes you should have your death was something I wanted after all."

Sesshomaru howled a string of pain as he shifted into his beast form. Laying on his belly protecting you with his front legs. Your back against his fluffy chest.

Blood stained the beautiful, white fur red. You cried, "Sesshomaru your making yourself bleed in this form!"

He growled, "I wouldn't be if you had stayed where you were told to!"

His words were a stab in the chest but you understood, still....

"What you expect me to sit pretty while you get killed?!"

His pupils slid down to your angry face, Akemi ran so why weren't you?

"How can you help me?"

You frowned, "I didn't think about that..."

He grunted as Jin slashed an attack with his claws at you. His left paw took the hit.

You cuddled his fluff as he licked the wound, "I can keep going Sesshomaru, question is can you?" Jin sliced again.

He gave a guttural growl in response to his question. Sesshomaru stood carefully biting the collar of your shirt. His eyes locked onto Inuyasha who had just appeared. You were thrown into the air, Inuyasha caught you mid way.

He reverted to his human form and collapsed. Breathing in quick sessions.

"No!!" You began to sob.

Jin grinned, "how I've waited for this."

You once again broke from his grasp and ran just as Jin the sphere appeared in his palm. He threw it towards Sesshomaru.

You jumped in front of the ball a blinding light came with the explosion that followed. Once the light receeded you still stood.

"Impossible!" Jin's fury emerged but subsided when your hand left your stomach. A firmilair sticky, warm substance caked your skin. You peered down, blood coated your clothing it spread from your abdomen to your chest.

Sesshomaru watched as you fell sideways and did not get up. "(Y/N)!"

Jin cackled.

Sesshomaru ignored his own injuries and swung a claw at Jin. The reptile went to shoot his power again but found his palm was empty. "What?!"

Sesshomaru snarled, "that's what happens when you abuse your power." His arm pierced the man's flesh as his nails dug into the beating organ.

"Ack!"

He dropped like a fly.

He rushed to you.

"(Y/n)?"

You tiredly lifted a hand to his cheek, "I did something." He smiled a little, "you are a fool."

The edges of your vision began to blur and become shaky. "I'm dying...I'm actually dying..."

He shook his head, "no I'm not losing you!"

You giggled, disoriented. "Again?"

He pressed a kiss to your knuckle, "I'm not losing you."

Tears slipped from the corners of your eyes. "I love you my puppy...I'm sorry I'm dying like her..."

You lids fluttered closed.

He turned to his dog form again, he gently carried you in his jaw. Kagome jumped atop Inuyasha's back.

[You are not dying on me, I love you too much for that to happen.] He thought.

He arrived to the hut in a matter of seconds. He wasted no time in reverting again, going inside and placing you on the floor.

"Help me heal her!"

Rin's face fell, "sister...sister NOOOOO!" She cried, Jaken carried her outside as she flailed. Sobbing, demanding to see (Y/n).

The little girls screams broke the cold dog. His tears burned, sucking in breaths as he let the tears roll.

Kaede doing her best to cure you.

Don't think you'll automatically live either I may decide otherwise. So you'll have to suffer with the cliffhanger😈